Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền

Post by 8DonCo Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:02 pm

$279M lotto winner's ex-wife doesn't want him or his money

Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền Lotto-e1552058493813
Mike Weirsky won $279 million in the Mega Millions Jackpot. His ex-wife won't take him back, even for a slice of the pot. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

He may have won a $279-million lottery jackpot but his ex-wife still thinks he’s a loser.

And Eileen Murray won’t take him back.

[size=18]Murray told the New York Post that during her 15-year marriage to Mega Millions winner Mike Weirsky, he was unemployed. And she’s been paying him support.[/size]
“He’s not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money,” Murray, 53, told the Post.
While she worked as a cost analyst for a utility company, her 54-year-old husband sat around.
And unlike a lot of former spouses, she has no plans to get her slice of the $162.5-million lump sum Weirsky will be collecting.
“I’m not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I’ve worked for and it’s everything that I have,” Murray said, adding she doubts her ex will do “the right thing.”
“Think about it. How long did I work? How long did I support him? I had to give him a lot of money in the divorce.
“You tell me what’s the moral thing to do.”
At a press conference, Weirsky said he heard from his ex-wife. Not so, Murray said.
She thinks the jackpot winner will help out his family and give money to animal charities.
“He’ll think I’m there with my hand out and I have no intention to do that,” she said.
“I truly wish him well … though I know he doesn’t believe that,” she added. “I want him to surround himself with good people. I don’t think anybody should be taken advantage of.”

Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền

Post by Meiji Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:48 pm

Hat off cho bà này. Mấy ông thấy hông, đâu phải bà nào cũng ham tiền.
Meiji

Meiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuom Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:08 pm

À, phải hỏi ý ổng coi thử ổng có muốn bả trở về lại không đã chứ! Có tiền nhiều như ổng kiếm 1 bà khác đẹp đẽ hiền ngoan hơn, cũng dễ lắm mà! Ai lại mất công rước bà cũ vừa già, vừa xấu, vùa khó chịu về làm gì.
Cuom

Cuom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Meiji wrote:Hat off cho bà này. Mấy ông thấy hông, đâu phải bà nào cũng ham tiền.

hình như có thấy Meiji trong Xóm Chợ .... Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền 362021252 Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền 362021252 Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền 362021252
Sim

Sim

Back to top Go down

Post by Meiji Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 am

Sim wrote:
Meiji wrote:Hat off cho bà này. Mấy ông thấy hông, đâu phải bà nào cũng ham tiền.

hình như có thấy Meiji trong Xóm Chợ .... Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền 362021252 Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền 362021252 Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền 362021252

Gì nữa đây? Đâu phải ai cũng ham tiền 362021252
Meiji

Meiji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:58 am

Uà lộn ... Meiji xóm mình hông có ham tiền .... :Giggling:
Sim

Sim

Back to top Go down

Post by KatN Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:00 pm

I agree with his ex-wife :Giggling: . Nhìn mặt cha này cũng thấy là loser, redneck, Trump Supporter Lol Lol

KatN

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenn Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:06 pm

KatN wrote:I agree with his ex-wife  :Giggling: .  Nhìn mặt cha này cũng thấy là loser, redneck, Trump Supporter Lol Lol

Agree
:Giggling:

Wenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top