Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

100K death celebration

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

100K death celebration - Page 3 Empty Re: 100K death celebration

Post by tâm lý gia on Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 2:24

RừngHoang wrote:
Tu* Khoai wrote:
thắc mắc wrote:lão 4 gân quá mà sao tụi nó sợ lão 4 Very Happy

Tụi nó sợ sự thật .. Và lão 4 này là kẻ nói ra sự thật dơ dáy của lũ "2 cục lác" cuồng chump si mê kỳ thị cho tỉnh giấc nam kha của lũ bầy đàn tụi nó .  

Tụi nó sợ nên núp lùm chửi chớ dell dám xuất hiện để chửi là thế !

Đôi khi tôi thấy lạ lạ, có những điều nghịch lý thật là thật là .... nghịch lý : Người bị kỳ thị lại ủng hộ những người kỳ thị ? Có 1 đám dân da màu, họ ủng hộ những người kỳ thị, khinh rẻ những sắc tộc da màu của họ ? Không hiểu đây là 1 loại tâm lý gì ....

họ là nhóm người kỳ thị người khác nên họ chấp nhận dân da trắng kỳ thị là chuyện đượng nhiên Very Happy
Anonymous

tâm lý gia

Back to top Go down

Post by Anh 7 on Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 2:32

tâm lý gia wrote:
RừngHoang wrote:
Tu* Khoai wrote:

Tụi nó sợ sự thật .. Và lão 4 này là kẻ nói ra sự thật dơ dáy của lũ "2 cục lác" cuồng chump si mê kỳ thị cho tỉnh giấc nam kha của lũ bầy đàn tụi nó .  

Tụi nó sợ nên núp lùm chửi chớ dell dám xuất hiện để chửi là thế !

Đôi khi tôi thấy lạ lạ, có những điều nghịch lý thật là thật là .... nghịch lý : Người bị kỳ thị lại ủng hộ những người kỳ thị ? Có 1 đám dân da màu, họ ủng hộ những người kỳ thị, khinh rẻ những sắc tộc da màu của họ ? Không hiểu đây là 1 loại tâm lý gì ....

họ là nhóm người kỳ thị người khác nên họ chấp nhận dân da trắng kỳ thị là chuyện đượng nhiên Very Happy

Not really. Tụi mắm đó nó chưa bị nếm mùi kỳ thị của tụi rác trắng nên nó chưa thấm thế nào là being nạn nhân của kỳ thị da màu.
Anonymous

Anh 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 15:41

People please! I don't discrimate anyone. I just like white people better. If that is considered as discrimination and then I am guilty as charged. However, if you don't like your mother, do you think you discriminate against her? Do you see what I mean? Anyway, let's enjoy pictures of my wife when she was young and restless. I just love to see her naked with another woman. If you are rich like me, you can have what I have too. I know it's not easy to be rich if you live an honest life, but once you are rich, people just don't care, they come and kiss your ass like a whole bunch of idiot in this forum.
100K death celebration - Page 3 Melania_-_copie_6
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Cô 4 on Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 15:45

please do not post that kind of pictures, we are at work

Thank you for your understanding
Anonymous

Cô 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumptard on Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 16:07

Donnie Chump wrote:People please! I don't discrimate anyone. I just like white people better. If that is considered as discrimination and then I am guilty as charged. However, if you don't like your mother, do you think you discriminate against her? Do you see what I mean? Anyway, let's enjoy pictures of my wife when she was young and restless. I just love to see her naked with another woman. If you are rich like me, you can have what I have too. I know it's not easy to be rich if you live an honest life, but once you are rich, people just don't care, they come and kiss your ass like a whole bunch of idiot in this forum.
100K death celebration - Page 3 Melania_-_copie_6

After looking at my wife now look at me. Worship me in all of my orange glory America. You know I'm the greatest president ever. I'm God’s chosen one. Have you seen my latest photos? They're amazing. They are beautiful.  Tremendous.  I'm standing in front of a church holding up a Bible. It's my favorite book and I take it everywhere I go. I look so smart standing there grinning for the camera. I'm standing there protecting your freedom of religion. I'm extremely religious. I pray many times each day. Religion is an incredible thing. Nobody is more religious than me. God and me tweet each other all of the time. My tweets are perfect. I walked back to the White House after the photo op and God sent me a tweet. He said I was doing an incredibly tremendous job. I sent him a tweet that said, I know I am.
Anonymous

Chumptard

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Fri 12 Jun 2020 - 13:51

There are a lot more pictures of my wife I want to share with you but due to the market condition, I have to change the subject for now. As you see the stock market dipped badly yesterday, all I can tell you is not to panic. All things start out as a democratic hoax about the second wave of coronavirus. If you want to be rich, now it’s time to buy, buy and buy. Everything is 75% off from the peak. What are you waiting for? Another way to get rich, as my teaching in the Chump Univerity, is to give up living with honesty. You can toil for 8, 10, 12 hours a day but all you can do is to bring food to the table to feed your family. Your wife might appreciate you for now but in the long term, she will long for a rich guy like me. You see I cheated on my wife multiple times but she never leave me because I am rich…
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Trumpeter on Fri 12 Jun 2020 - 23:37

Anyone lives close to Tulsa, OK can go to MAGA Rally
Anonymous

Trumpeter

Back to top Go down

Post by Anh 7 on Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 15:00

Trumpeter wrote:Anyone lives close to Tulsa, OK can go to MAGA Rally

Trong XC có con mắm EmKay đó. Anh 7 bảo đảm nó sẽ mang nguyên gia đình including má nó đi cheer cho thằng dốt Trump Laugh Laugh
Anonymous

Anh 7

Back to top Go down

100K death celebration - Page 3 Empty 2020 Darwin Awards

Post by Donnie Chump on Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 16:25

Anyone lives close to Tulsa, OK can go to MAGA Rally
100K death celebration - Page 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQgGFas1-xSWMUqkA4VY7vZdMpturGqQTL-js-jcc9OGpFVADkg&usqp=CAU
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Anh 7 on Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 18:08

Donnie Chump wrote:Anyone lives close to Tulsa, OK can go to MAGA Rally
100K death celebration - Page 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQgGFas1-xSWMUqkA4VY7vZdMpturGqQTL-js-jcc9OGpFVADkg&usqp=CAU

Thinning the herd!!! Laugh Laugh Cheer
Anonymous

Anh 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 19:18

I received endorsement by one of the most famous newspapers in the United State in the 2016 election: The Crudsader. Hope that they still support me in the coming election. I count on you to make America great again. Everything is in the dump now, but it's not my fault. Blame it on the Chinese virus and all of the Democratic hoaxes. Remember, I am the best president Americans ever had.
100K death celebration - Page 3 Kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-1478024176
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Sun 14 Jun 2020 - 12:18

I need a ghostwriter for my next new book: The Art of The Lying...  
100K death celebration - Page 3 Trump-Fact-Checked-by-Rick-McKee-CagleCartoons.com_
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Sun 14 Jun 2020 - 15:31

I like this title for my new book:
100K death celebration - Page 3 S-l640
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Mon 15 Jun 2020 - 12:57

It’s quite interesting and fascinating for me to see mentality of the people living in the United State, the most civilized country in the world, is very much the same as the ones who live in the third world countries. They still and willing to believe in all kind of shitty things you put into their heads doesn't matter how wrong they are. If there were a presidential election today, 43% of Americans would still vote for me, even with all of the dumb things I said, stupid things I did, or even if I shot and killed someone right at the Fifth Avenue. How do you or any psychologist can explain something like that?
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 13:16

As you see on the news this morning about North Korea blew up liaison office in Kaesong used for talks with South. The truth is that I don’t give a damn about what happened over there. If the North wants to take over the South, go ahead, do it! I don’t care. The whole game I played about defusing and dismantling nuclear weapons in the North was just a sham for one of my brillian ideas. All I wanted was to receive a Nobel Peace prize. Unfortunately, last year Stockholm committee handed it out to a black candidate instead of me. It was an insult when they valued a black man more than me. The worst thing was that nobody even nominated me for the Nobel prize beside couple ass kissers, brown nosers in the WH. I am sick and tire of it, especially  after a course of hydroxychloroquine treatment to prevent covid-19, I feel my heath has been deteriorated. I can’t even walk normally. Sad!
100K death celebration - Page 3 1492d08106ed45a5484b348209a90920
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Wed 17 Jun 2020 - 11:33

You might have known that my niece Mary Trump about to release a book, titled “Too Much And Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man” right before I accept the Republican nomination for a second term. I have to tell you that it doesn’t matter what people try to do to me, I know for sure that it won’t hurt me a bit. The same to the book written by John Bolton, trying to destroy my career by exposing all toxic information during the time he served in the WH to the world. As I said before, 43% of American will still cast their votes for me regardless of what happen to me. Remember, I’m the chosen one! Once that belief got into people mind, they won’t see a thing in front of their eyes anymore. 100K death celebration - Page 3 386975b6131e650b7a800c0448506fc3
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger on Wed 17 Jun 2020 - 22:53

xóm chợ có war  Laugh Laugh
Anonymous

messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 11:19

War? What war? I don’t like war. Thanks to my heel spur, I’ve never  been drafted into any war.

Before my tenure at the WH, Americans lived relatively peacefully together, but deep down inside their hearts, there are huge rifts between red and blue states. Blue states, like California, New York and Illinois, whose economies turn on finance, trade and knowledge, are generally richer than red states... Red state economies based on energy extraction, agriculture and suburban sprawl, therefore have lower wages, higher poverty rates and lower levels of education on average than those of blue states.

I’ve rtied my best to bring peace and equallity into the lives of the American people but the longer I am in the WH, the worse it gets out there. Honestly, I don’t like war but I love to create one. People living in red states tend to be rednecks and they feel the people of color, especially the Vietnamese, are taking their jobs away. My goal is to help the rednecks as much as I can. You people will see what I am going to do if I win the next election…
100K death celebration - Page 3 Scan-24-640x463
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Thu 18 Jun 2020 - 13:56

Just kidding! You people are fine. Many of you are delusional for being rednecks while cannot even speak English. It’s funny but the spirit that counts. I love you guys as long as you guys are poor and toiling in the factories. Once you are wealthy, that bugs me. Majority of you guys are living in the blue states. It’s ok with me as long as you guys worship and keep me in the WH for the next 4 years.
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Fri 19 Jun 2020 - 11:55

I haven’t read Bolton book but I saw the summary on the fake news CNN. I was worried that his book would hurt me politically but it doesn’t seem like it. Three hundred pages full of words but very hollow and none of them can convince anyone about anything. I have filed a law suit to block that book, not because it would change people mind about me, but to stop the liberals from making fun of me based on his writing. However, I am worried about my niece’s bombshell book. It is very devasting to learn what she tries to do to me. She knows a lot of family secrets which should never be revealed to the world. It's very damaging to the family name and could put me in serious trouble with the law. If I win the next election, I will be fine, otherwise I will be in jail once I leave the WH.
100K death celebration - Page 3 335P20dYhUNz7bWAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum