Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

100K death celebration

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

100K death celebration - Page 5 Empty The Trump administration urges the Supreme Court to overturn Obamacare

Post by Obamie on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:42 am

100K death celebration - Page 5 636342332327332764-062817phoenix-obama-trumpcare
Anonymous

Obamie

Back to top Go down

100K death celebration - Page 5 Empty Re: 100K death celebration

Post by Donnie Chump on Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:47 am

Today, there is news about 3 stupid people in New Mexico died and one is permanently blind because of ingestion of hand sanitizer. I am not responsible for their death because I never recommend anyone to drink hand sanitizer. If you are infected with SARS-CoV-2, I recommend you to drink or inject disinfectant like clorox or lysol as soon as you see any symptoms. All you need is only about 2cc/3 times a day until you are gone to rid of covid-19. Please follow my instruction precisely or you will have to pay dearly for your mistakes.

Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 am

As you have known the New York Surrogate’s Court had ruled that it does not have jurisdiction over my niece book publication, my brother Bobbie is proceeding with filing a new lawsuit on my behalf in the New York State Supreme Court. We hope that it will have enouch power to stop our niece from letting the world know the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth about all of the dirty secrets in our families. I'm really worried about her book because what she reveals in the there will not only tell you the dark side of me but also exposes me to the legal trouble in the near future. I must win the next election. That's the only way I can get away with the law for at least four more years. I might have to kill myself afterward because I cannot fathom spending the rest of my life in jail. Please help me to win the next election. Thank you.
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 am

Today on the FAUX News, there is an article about me could drop out of the presidential race if I am not received enough support. As you have seen on the mainstream media like ABC, CNN, NBC…, polls show me trailing Biden up to double digit. You shouldn’t believe in those fake news like that. Majority of Americans still support me doesn’t matter what. I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters. I know in my first term, I did not do enough to fulfill my promise.  I have made America worse. Almost as bad as under George W. Bush’s. But it wasn’t my fault! It’s the Chinese virus which is hurting our country. I promise in my next term, I will make America great again. Ten times greater than under Obama’s. (I learn this propaganda from the trip to Vietnam a few years back.) The first thing I would do is to build ten times more prisons to put all of the counter revolutions, i.e. all of the protesters… and maybe all of the democRATs in there. Our society would be cleaner and stronger than ever before. Work with me and we make America great again!
100K death celebration - Page 5 17_political_cartoon_u.s._trump_ag_barr_shooting_someone_on_5th_avenue_-_mike_luckovich_creators
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:29 am

I couldn't sleep last night after my brother Bobbie informed that the New York appellate court allowed the publisher Simon & Schuster to move forward with printing copies of my niece book and shipping them to retailers. I'm really worried because our families has involved in many questionable activities. This book will put me in the very bad position with the law. The only hope I have is that I am the chosen one by Putin. He will not let anything bad happens to me. Or at least he would allow me to take refuge over there in case I need to get out of the country.
100K death celebration - Page 5 5ee892d55af6cc4ad601e313?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:18 am

Happy July 4th everyone!

As you see on the news, United States have reached almost 3 millions cases of COVID-19 and almost 133 thousands deaths. We've suffered around 25% of global pandemic deaths, but only account for 4.25% of the world population. Whatever it is, this is the greatest milestone no other presidents can ever achived in the history of America. I am so proud of it. Many states begin to lockdown again and I am totally against it. I am asking people who live in those states to liberate themselves from the democRATS. Please remember, the more Americans die, the better for our country. Those elderly and the people with pre-existing condition are sucking blood from our younger generation. They need to be eliminated and many as we can. I am old but I am still contributing to our country, therefore I am an exception.

Stand up everyone!
100K death celebration - Page 5 Trump-Reality-Show-Ratings-by-Dave-Whamond-Canada-PoliticalCartoons.com_
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Trump fan on Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:30 am

Good accomplishments,  good president 100K death celebration - Page 5 775403390
Anonymous

Trump fan

Back to top Go down

Post by quân sư cùa chum on Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:53 am

Anonymous

quân sư cùa chum

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:02 am

I know for sure that I will win the next election. Even I lose, it will be very dificult for my opponent to remove from the WH. I guarantee with you that! Anyhow, I had a great July 4th celebration at Mt. Rushmore, with more than hundred thousand attendees and millions of people watching me on the television.  Next year, I will have a July 4th celebration at Mt Rushmore again and this is what you are going to see:

100K death celebration - Page 5 Hqdefault
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:20 am

Yesterday FAUX News apologized for mistakenly "cropping" a picture of me and my current wife together with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell, a known pedophile and madam. Regardless of the circumstance, it has brought back to me so much memory of how I met Melanie. Thanks to you Jeffrey and Ghislaine! Anyway, don't worrrry about your situation right now. I will figure out the way to pardon you two as soon as you are done with your trial. I promise to do my best to get you out of that sh!t hole. I have done that to other people successfully and I shouldn't have any trouble helping you out...
100K death celebration - Page 5 9bfbd8269dfe23e0dbf2da2208e8a6db
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy for Trump on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:32 pm

Long time Trump Laugh
Anonymous

Crazy for Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:28 am

As you may have heard about me paid someone to take SAT to get into Wharton university in the 60s. The truth is that it's not farfetched as you might think. Many rich people do the same thing nowadays so that their children can get into prestige colleges or universities. My dad did what he could for his children and my niece should be proud of it instead of bringing it up into her book. She should be proud of me, one of her uncles, being president of the United State of America. Another thing I want to tell you is that I am a stable genious. Just like Einstein had all kind of trouble with math when he was a young kid, I exprerienced the same thing. Teachers are not smart enough to understand what inside Einstein's or my heads thus they judged us badly. Intelligence is not something people can see and understand easily. It has many aspects or facets. No one can be perfect or knows everything. You can be intelligent in one or two things but not everything. For example, I don't need to know where Finland is or if it belongs to Russia, I still can scam my way through everything and become a president of one of the most powerful countries in the world. What do you think of that?
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:52 am

Today on FAUX News again, wife of Joe Shapiro claimed he would never helped me to take SAT because Joe and I met each others long after I got into Wharton University. The truth is that at the age of 13, my parents enrolled me to the New York Military Academy. This was a boarding school based in Cornwall, just outside of New York. I don't really want to talk about that because I have felt ashame to be sent to military school where all other rich parents sent their kids with bad behavior into in hope that the military dícipline would help their kids to be better persons. Anyhow, that was the school where I met Joe and we were close enough for me to confine in him how disadvantage I was in education. Joe promised to help me as much as he could. I finally got what my parents wanted and the most wonderful thing was that Joe and I became BFF since.
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

100K death celebration - Page 5 Empty School for troubled youth: Military Academy

Post by Donnie Chump on Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:49 pm

Honestly, I hated those military schools. Majority of the kids attending military schools are from the rich families. However, many of them are either from their parents' previous marriages, unwanted or illegimate... Many, many of them are really troubled kids. Need not to say, I am one of them. Like it or not, I am you president now.
100K death celebration - Page 5 We-want-to-use-these-0041452363251-kZIH--606x404@wp.com
As a senior at the New York Military Academy in 1964, I was named a captain (second from the left)
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Trumpeter on Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:13 am

lý do bầu cho Trump

- Chống Trump là chống nước Mỹ.
- Không biết ơn nước Mỹ.
- Đảng Dân Chủ là Cộng Sản hay thân Cộng Sản sẽ đưa nước Mỹ lên XHCN
- Không thích nước Mỹ thì về Việt Nam ở.
- Trump làm được nhiều thứ cho nước Mỹ, làm cho nước Mỹ vĩ đại... !
Anonymous

Trumpeter

Back to top Go down

Post by Doonnie Chump on Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:32 am

Trumpeter wrote:lý do bầu cho Trump

- Chống Trump là chống nước Mỹ.
- Không biết ơn nước Mỹ.
- Đảng Dân Chủ là Cộng Sản hay thân Cộng Sản sẽ đưa nước Mỹ lên XHCN
- Không thích nước Mỹ thì về Việt Nam ở.
- Trump làm được nhiều thứ cho nước Mỹ, làm cho nước Mỹ vĩ đại... !

Thank you for your support. Without people like you my future will be as dark as the dog nose.

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I had tried my best to implant many republican judges into the US justice system, especially the Supreme Court, in hope that they will back me up. I couldn't believe that I was stabbed behind my back. My tax record is nothing but red. It would be ashame to show it to anyone. My businesses are going down hill, even before the pandemic. Without being president in the next four years, I will have to file chapter 11 for sure. Also, I may have to face serving time for all of the illegal business dealing before becoming president.

Please help me!
Anonymous

Doonnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum