Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me Empty Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me

Post by Donnie Chump on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:22 am

I know you love me and want me to be your president but I am sorry that I goofed when I told you to vote twice. Becareful! On the mail-in absentee ballot envelopes, they have all of the information about you. The computer systems processing mail-in ballot can tell if you vote twice, not right away, but once the counting done, police will show up at your front door.

I am desperate because I know my future is as dark as a dog nose. I need to win this election badly and I would do anything dirty to get me there. I know I will have to go to jail if I lose and some of you who try to help me by voting twice will lose your freedom too. I love to see that happens because I will not be alone in jail.
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me Empty Ha ha ha

Post by Donnie Chump Fan on Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:18 am

Hi Donnie Chump,

You are extremely funny. I've been reading your entertaining posts closely. They make my days. Thank you.

Have you thought of sending your materials to SNL?
Anonymous

Donnie Chump Fan

Back to top Go down

Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me Empty The vote-by-mail system is childproof - Even Putin can't beat it.

Post by Donnie Chump on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:13 am

Only children think they can cheat the vote-by-mail system. My buddy Putin wants to help me badly but with the way we change to mail-in ballots due to pandemic, he just keeps pulling his hair on his head. Have you seen his bald head lately? Sad!!!
Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me 170427182543-09-100-day-trump-cartoon-super-169
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me Empty Re: Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me

Post by Trumpeter on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:16 am

Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me 1107904834
Anonymous

Trumpeter

Back to top Go down

Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me Empty Re: Don't vote twice - It's illegal and end up you will go to jail with me

Post by Donnie Chump on Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:25 am

Donnie Chump Fan wrote:Hi Donnie Chump,

You are extremely funny.  I've been reading your entertaining posts closely.  They make my days. Thank you.

Have you thought of sending your materials to SNL?  

Thank you my fan. I will try my best to show you whatever inside my heart. Some of you might find it funny but some of you might not. I goal is to bring smile to everyone but if you don't find it here, you are in the wrong place. Sorry about that!
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum