Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Only heroes come home alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only heroes come home alive Empty Only heroes come home alive

Post by Donnie Chump on Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:54 am

I have seen many movies with zombies walking around killing people but I haven't seen any movies portrayed them as heroes. I always believe a person who loses his/her life in any war or being captured in any battle is nothing but a loser, doesn't matter what. That was one of the main reasons I dodged military draft 5 times during the Vietnam war. I do support the 2nd amenment but I don't want to touch any weapons or being killed by one of those. I am a hero today because I am a President of the most powerful countries in the world. If I were dead during my tour of duty in Vietnam, who would know who I am today? You see what I mean? I would be a loser, no more, no less. Even I came home alive, I would have all kind of mental problem. Not the same one I have right now... but I never can achieve what I have today. Many Americans believe in my philosophy and support me for that. They are my hope for winning the next election.
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Only heroes come home alive Empty Re: Only heroes come home alive

Post by deserter on Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:43 am

Very Happy

lý luân của tên trốn lính
Anonymous

deserter

Back to top Go down

Only heroes come home alive Empty If you want me to be your President, you have to love what I love

Post by Donnie Chump on Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:11 am

I was a draft dodger during Vietnam war not only because I did not want to be a loser but also because I love viet cong with all my heart. I know nothing abour the three stick flags carried by some Vietnamese people in the parades supporting me but I do know and love the red flag as you see my enthusiasm in this video:

Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie Chump on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:43 am

As you have seen on TV, and the most import thing is that I don't want to lie anymore. I skipped a 2018 visit to a World War I memorial ceremony in France because I was concerned about my hair and considered the cemetery filled with nothing but losers. I am 74 years old now. It's impossible for me to have natural blond/red hair. I don't want to deny that the rain on the day I suppose to visit the cemetery in France could mess up my hair. I am the most important public figure in the world and it would be very embarrass if everyone sees my hair the way Michael Cohen described it in his book. The conclusion is that I don't care about the dead people. I only care about living ones, especially myself. You have to accept the way I am. Period!

Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnie KAGA on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:08 pm

Donnie Chump wrote:I was a draft dodger during Vietnam war not only because I did not want to be a loser but also because I love viet cong with all my heart. I know nothing abour the three stick flags carried by some Vietnamese people in the parades supporting me but I do know and love the red flag as you see my enthusiasm in this video:

I welcome the Vietnamese Americans support me .. But please don't come with the loser flag of yellow and 3 stripes.. Come with the red and yellow star flag .. That's the flag that I am waving with the Vietnamese.

I'm gonna send the Secret Service to disband those hoodlums outside of the White House waving the loser flag.. Especially that phony dude yapping sumthin' 'bout no chi na of sort ... Only heroes come home alive 2023431958 Only heroes come home alive 2023431958 Only heroes come home alive 2023431958

Donnie KAGA

Donnie KAGA

Back to top Go down

Post by XL on Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:15 am

Mấy thằng việt cộng thấy xì chum giựt cờ đỏ trên tay mấy em quàng khăn đỏ rồi giơ lên cao phất phất lại tưởng xì chum sẽ đánh chệt cộng cho VN nên ủng hộ hết mình. Mấy tay cuồng xi chum bên Mỹ thì thấy tàu chiến Mỹ xuất hiện quanh mấy đảo ngoài khơi VN thì dù đang "rã rời chân tay" khi thấy xì chum giương cao ngọn cờ đỏ và phất phất nhưng vẫn tin xì chum sẽ đánh cho chệt cộng chết. Cuồng xì chum cho rằng một khi chệt cộng chết thì việt cộng cũng sẽ chết theo. Hôm qua xì chum thú thật là mấy quan chức quốc phòng muốn gây chiến tranh để hưởng lợi chứ xì chum không hề có ý đồ gây chiến với bất cứ một ai. Gia đình xì chum sống sung túc là nhờ 1.4 tỷ dân chệt cộng thì dại gì đi đánh cho nó chết. Xì chum là thứ trốn quân dịch, nói đến chiến tranh là run lên lập cập thì làm sao có chuyện đánh đấm với ai. Nên nhớ chệt cộng bây giờ cũng có vũ khí nguyên tử hạt nhân đầy đủ. Việt cộng ngày xưa chỉ có quần xà lỏn mà Mỹ phải chạy có cờ thì liệu bây giời có dám đương đầu với chệt cộng không? Mấy lão cuồng xì chum là ơn suy nghĩ một chút đi!
Anonymous

XL

Back to top Go down

Post by cô giáo làng on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:53 am

Donnie Chump wrote:I have seen many movies with zombies walking around killing people but I haven't seen any movies portrayed them as heroes. I always believe a person who loses his/her life in any war or being captured in any battle is nothing but a loser, doesn't matter what. That was one of the main reasons I dodged military draft 5 times during the Vietnam war. I do support the 2nd amenment but I don't want to touch any weapons or being killed by one of those. I am a hero today because I am a President of the most powerful countries in the world. If I were dead during my tour of duty in Vietnam, who would know who I am today? You see what I mean? I would be a loser, no more, no less. Even I came home alive, I would have all kind of mental problem. Not the same one I have right now... but I never can  achieve what I have today. Many Americans believe in my philosophy and support me for that. They are my hope for winning the next election.

Thằng này viết tiếng Anh dở như hạch cũng đua đòi vao đây khoe ...kha..kha..kha
Anonymous

cô giáo làng

Back to top Go down

Only heroes come home alive Empty Vie^'t tie^'ng me~o boy

Post by Ak47hayDuHocSinh on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:58 am

:haha1 :ROFL Only heroes come home alive 3507324239
Anonymous

Ak47hayDuHocSinh

Back to top Go down

Only heroes come home alive Empty Thi VC se~ Theo o^ng ma^.p ba('c han dda^'y

Post by DDCSTQmaToi on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:07 am

Cha? Tu*. Nhie^n su.p dda^u. Co' ddie^\u ddcsta\u bi. Nga^'t ngu* cu~ng :Giggling:, cho va\o ky? Lua^.t la.i chu*' ta\u hung ha(ng wa'. Gun Fight
Anonymous

DDCSTQmaToi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum