Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

War is not what a military draft dodger wants to face with

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War is not what a military draft dodger wants to face with Empty War is not what a military draft dodger wants to face with

Post by Donnie Chump on Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am

There are a lot of tensions in the south China Sea recently but they are nothing but a bluffing game which I use to fool American people for my re-election. However, things are getting serious because our military-industrial complex wants to start a real war with China. Seems like our generals at the Pentagon are bought by those companies who want to benefit from a real one. All I want is to support the Vietnamese so that they can fight against the Chinese for us. That's what President Kenedy should have done years ago. Too bad, we were a loser in that war. I don't understand why we have a granite wall with the names of 58 thousand losers on it. Those captured by North Vietnamese, like John McCain, are nothing but loser and we should let them rot in the Hoa lo Hilton. If you want to make America great again, you have to keep distance from losers. That's my philosophy, simple as that!
Anonymous

Donnie Chump

Back to top Go down

War is not what a military draft dodger wants to face with Empty Re: War is not what a military draft dodger wants to face with

Post by Trump fan on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:42 am

Thumb Up
Anonymous

Trump fan

Back to top Go down

War is not what a military draft dodger wants to face with Empty Re: War is not what a military draft dodger wants to face with

Post by Donnie KAGA on Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:59 pm

I did not dodge the draft .. The laws provided military age men can defer the draft .. I applied and got approved for deferment. Those military people are losers .. They did not use the deferment laws, and now they're accusing me of dodging the draft ? It's a bad thing that they accuse me .. I am perfect, and I am smart ..

I'm not going to show you my taxes ...ever !
Donnie KAGA

Donnie KAGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum