Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:11 pm

[url[/img][/url]

:afternoon:


Last edited by LoveStory08 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Re: Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by Rễ Sim Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:14 pm


but why the pool?

you know you can't swim and hate water Love ??? ..... scratch

_________________
Mõ nhọn đại ca Rolling Eyes
Rễ Sim

Rễ Sim


Back to top Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Re: Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:17 pm

Rễ Sim wrote:
but why the pool?

you know you can't swim and hate water Love ??? ..... scratch

'cause it looks nice , that's all. You're right about me not knowing how to swim. Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View 2023431958
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Re: Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by Rễ Sim Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:24 pm


yeah I know...

you know what happen to someone doesn't know how to swim and jumped in a pool?

it doesn't matter how hard she tried to get her head up for air, the bottom kept coming up first ... Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View 4154063322

_________________
Mõ nhọn đại ca Rolling Eyes
Rễ Sim

Rễ Sim


Back to top Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Re: Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:25 pm

Rễ Sim wrote:
yeah I know...

you know what happen to someone doesn't know how to swim and jumped in a pool?

it doesn't matter how hard she tried to get her head up for air, the bottom kept coming up first ...  Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View 4154063322

Maybe I should learn how to swim--but I'm thinking it might be too late for that.
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Re: Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by Rễ Sim Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:36 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
Maybe I should learn how to swim--but I'm thinking it might be too late for that.
learn to float first ... it'll be fun at the beach ! Thumb Up
Rễ Sim

Rễ Sim


Back to top Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Re: Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Rễ Sim wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
Maybe I should learn how to swim--but I'm thinking it might be too late for that.
learn to float first ... it'll be fun at the beach ! Thumb Up

Sure. If I can mastered floating then I can master swimming.
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Re: Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by elizabethjohanson92 Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:53 am

Yeah, Hotel Sheraton maybe nice but I have been to the Hotel Xcaret Mexico last week by The Holiday package of Xcaret Hotel Coupon Codes and the swimming pools, resorts, club, each and everything was very large and beautiful.
elizabethjohanson92

elizabethjohanson92


Back to top Go down

Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View Empty Re: Sheraton Hotel--Swimming Pool View

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum