Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

FINISHED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FINISHED Empty FINISHED

Post by LoveStory08 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:06 pm

Bathroom remodeling xong roi!!!!! Very Happy

https:


Last edited by LoveStory08 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by ga10 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:40 pm

Bathroom đẹp và người post video có 2 con mắt cũng đẹp nửa!
ga10

ga10


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by LoveStory08 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:48 pm

ga10 wrote:Bathroom đẹp và người post video có 2 con mắt cũng đẹp nửa!  

Thanks chi ga10 FINISHED 2023431958
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by nhatrangdep on Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:57 pm

nice. Chị thích cái màu bathroom bên ngoài (cái đầu) ho+n cái bên trong ..
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by Rễ Sim on Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:57 pm


@Love ...

I feel very lazzzyyyyy today ... cause of you I had to login ...

OK ... since you bathroom is still newly build, it's the best time for shielding it ... just spray 2-3 coast of shielder and it will save you a lot of cleaning time later.

shielder act like a non stick coasting on your cooking-wares , it help you clean the floor and wall very fast
all the tools you need is a face mask, gloves.

check it out:

https://hydroshield.com/hydroshield-for-ceramic-tile/

https://tiledoctor.com/products/tile-doctor-shield/
Rễ Sim

Rễ Sim


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by LoveStory08 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:58 pm

nhatrangdep wrote:nice.  Chị thích cái màu bathroom bên ngoài (cái đầu) ho+n cái bên trong ..

They are the same chi.
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by LoveStory08 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Rễ Sim wrote:
@Love ...

I feel very lazzzyyyyy today ... cause of you I had to login ...

OK ... since you bathroom is still newly build, it's the best time for shielding it ... just spray 2-3 coast of shielder  and it will save you a lot of cleaning time later.

shielder act like a non stick coasting on your cooking-wares , it help you clean the floor and wall very fast
all the tools you need is a face mask, gloves.

check it out:

https://hydroshield.com/hydroshield-for-ceramic-tile/

https://tiledoctor.com/products/tile-doctor-shield/

Co shield roi Sim. Cam on Sim. Very Happy
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by May4phuong on Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:07 pm

Sàn gạch bóng loáng luôn, có nước vô dễ trợt té nghen Love ...
May4phuong

May4phuong


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by Rễ Sim on Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:07 pm


okie Love ... Thumb Up
Rễ Sim

Rễ Sim


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by LoveStory08 on Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:10 pm

May4phuong wrote:Sàn gạch bóng loáng luôn, có nước vô dễ trợt té nghen Love ...

Anti-slip sis oi. Love co bath rugs nua.
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

FINISHED Empty Re: FINISHED

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum