Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Ngày Mưa Trên Cascade Mountains / Méditation with me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ngày Mưa Trên Cascade Mountains / Méditation with me Empty Ngày Mưa Trên Cascade Mountains / Méditation with me

Post by my name is Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 am

/

Anonymous

my name is

Back to top Go down

Ngày Mưa Trên Cascade Mountains / Méditation with me Empty Re: Ngày Mưa Trên Cascade Mountains / Méditation with me

Post by name is Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:00 pm

Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. Scholars have found meditation elusive to define, as practices vary both between traditions and within them.

Meditation is practiced in numerous religious traditions. The earliest records of meditation (dhyana) are found in the Vedas, and meditation exerts a salient role in the contemplative repertoire of Hinduism and Buddhism. Since the 19th century, Asian meditative techniques have spread to other cultures where they have also found application in non-spiritual contexts, such as business and health

Theo Wiki ; Thiền rất khó tóm lược vì mỗi tôn giáo và các trường phái áp dụng, định nghĩa thiền khác nhau và mục đích khác nhau . Thiền đang phổ biến và lan rộng lên các nền văn hóa khác . Nhiều nhà khoa học theo meterialistic cũng đang chuyển hướng nội tâm vì họ biết trí thức thất bại trong công cuộc tìm tiếm bản thể của mọi hiện tượng của mọi hiện hữu .
Anonymous

name is

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum