Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by Torpedo Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:20 am

Bỏ nam dv nổi tiềng Leonardo DiCaprio để rồi lấy Tom Brady.
Giờ có gđ giàu và hạnh phúc với 2 con.

Leonardo thì vẫn tiếp tục săn gái trẻ.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2019/02/01/gisele-bundchen-why-she-and-leonardo-dicaprio-broke-up/2748837002/


Last edited by Torpedo on Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Torpedo

Torpedo


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by TuTu Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:34 am

[Bündchen says a doctor prescribed Xanax but she didn't want to take it, instead choosing to change her lifestyle. Rather than living out of a suitcase, subsisting on mocha Frappuccinos, cigarettes and wine, Bündchen cut back on her work, along with sugar, caffeine and alcohol. She dove into yoga and meditation and spent more time with her family.]

very smart in đeed .
tu+. realize min`h co' issue ma` tim` ra phuong huong' giai quyet la` qua' hay roi` .
avatar

TuTu


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by LoveStory08 Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:00 pm

I know that dicaprio is older but he looks younger than her! :Giggling:
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by Torpedo Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:00 pm

Leonardo giờ đã 43 va chỉ cập gái dưới 25T.
Cu này chắc về già mới cưới vợ.
Torpedo

Torpedo


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by LoveStory08 Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:04 pm

Torpedo wrote:Leonardo giờ đã 43 va chỉ cập gái dưới 25T.
Cu này chắc về già mới cưới vợ.

Player is gonna play. Laugh

He’s 46!
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by Torpedo Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:10 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
Torpedo wrote:Leonardo giờ đã 43 va chỉ cập gái dưới 25T.
Cu này chắc về già mới cưới vợ.

Player is gonna play. Laugh

He’s 46!

Wow he is my age.
Torpedo

Torpedo


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by LoveStory08 Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:14 pm

Torpedo wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
Torpedo wrote:Leonardo giờ đã 43 va chỉ cập gái dưới 25T.
Cu này chắc về già mới cưới vợ.

Player is gonna play. Laugh

He’s 46!

Wow he is my age.  

Oh yea? You guys look young for your age! Very Happy
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by ga10 Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:24 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:I know that dicaprio is older but he looks younger than her! :Giggling:

Cô này model mới 35 tuổi mà sao nhìn già dặn giống như 45!
ga10

ga10


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by LoveStory08 Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:42 pm

ga10 wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I know that dicaprio is older but he looks younger than her! :Giggling:

Cô này model mới 35 tuổi mà sao nhìn già dặn giống như 45!  

Nguoi cao thuong nhin gia hon tuoi lam.
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen Empty Re: Đẹp và thông minh: Gisele Bundchen

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum