Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Trump —Hết Nghe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Trump —Hết Nghe

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:45 pm

No more twitter no more on the news.  i miss him!!!! :Giggling: Laugh
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

New Re: Trump —Hết Nghe

Post by Rice Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:12 pm

chơi ác thiệt chứ trói cái miệng ổng lại

Love, theo em thì Twitter banned ổng đúng không and why em agree or disagree with Twitter?
avatar

Rice


Back to top Go down

New Re: Trump —Hết Nghe

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:16 pm

Rice wrote:chơi ác thiệt chứ trói cái miệng ổng lại

Love, theo em thì Twitter banned ổng đúng không and why em agree or disagree with Twitter?

I agreed with twitter because he indicted the riot in the capitol. Con côp bi nhỗ rang rồi! Laugh
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

New Re: Trump —Hết Nghe

Post by Rice Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:20 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
Rice wrote:chơi ác thiệt chứ trói cái miệng ổng lại

Love, theo em thì Twitter banned ổng đúng không and why em agree or disagree with Twitter?

I agreed with twitter because he indicted the riot in the capitol.  Con côp bi nhỗ rang rồi! Laugh

Tuy Cọp bị nhổ răng nhưng nó trừng trừng 1 cái cả đám GOP sợ cọp, teo, té đái luôn .

Yeah, I agreed with Twitter
avatar

Rice


Back to top Go down

New Re: Trump —Hết Nghe

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Rice wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
Rice wrote:chơi ác thiệt chứ trói cái miệng ổng lại

Love, theo em thì Twitter banned ổng đúng không and why em agree or disagree with Twitter?

I agreed with twitter because he indicted the riot in the capitol.  Con côp bi nhỗ rang rồi! Laugh

Tuy Cọp bị nhổ răng nhưng nó trừng trừng 1 cái cả đám GOP sợ cọp, teo, té đái luôn .

Yeah, I agreed with Twitter

He had 80mil followers when twitter banned him they lost 20bil in revenue. :Giggling:
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

New Re: Trump —Hết Nghe

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum