Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

What To Do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sad What To Do?

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:45 pm

Whenever she calls she would sound so angry and talk down on people from her past its affecting my mood and ẻnergy! What should I tell her?
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:46 pm

tell her : "you shut up"

_________________
What To Do? C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

What To Do? JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:50 pm

Bac8: hahha Laugh

LoveStory08 wrote:Whenever she calls she would sound so angry and talk down on people from her past its affecting my mood and ẻnergy!  What should I tell her?

Change the topic and talk about something like the weather or current events.


Last edited by BeiBei on Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:52 pm

8DonCo wrote:tell her : "you shut up"

What if shes my mom?!
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:53 pm

BeiBei wrote:Bac8: hahha:boylaugh:

LoveStory08 wrote:Whenever she calls she would sound so angry and talk down on people from her past its affecting my mood and ẻnergy!  What should I tell her?

Change the topic and talk about something like the weather or current events.

Thx for the idea sis. I will try changing the topic nẽxt time.
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:57 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Bac8: hahha:boylaugh:

LoveStory08 wrote:Whenever she calls she would sound so angry and talk down on people from her past its affecting my mood and ẻnergy!  What should I tell her?

Change the topic and talk about something like the weather or current events.

Thx for the idea sis.  I will try changing the topic nẽxt time.

If it still doesn’t work, tell her you need to let the dog out and have to go. 😂
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by lamdzuyen Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:12 pm

níu là thằng ăn xin kế bên thì LD sẽ nói: “tao mệt mày quá! để tao dẩn mày đi ăn chè lạnh hay uống nước mía cho mày hạ hoả. Cái nào thì chọn cho lẹ lẹ để tao còn ngủ trưa nữa :Giggling:

còn níu thằng ăn xin nằm xa xa thì LD sẽ nói: “ sorry, i don’t talk about people. If you ain’t got nice thing to share thì shut đờ con heo ấp so i can sleep!”

nói chuyện với những người mà bực bội thì mệt làm àh :Giggling:


_________________
Happiness is......being a Virgin! lol!
avatar

lamdzuyen


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:18 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Bac8: hahha:boylaugh:



Change the topic and talk about something like the weather or current events.

Thx for the idea sis.  I will try changing the topic nẽxt time.

If it still doesn’t work, tell her you need to let the dog out and have to go. 😂

I use ẽxcuses to get off the phone many times sis!
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:26 pm

lamdzuyen wrote:níu là thằng ăn xin kế bên thì LD sẽ nói:  “tao mệt mày quá!  để tao dẩn mày đi ăn chè lạnh hay uống nước mía cho mày hạ hoả.  Cái nào thì chọn cho lẹ lẹ  để tao còn ngủ trưa nữa :Giggling:

còn níu thằng ăn xin nằm xa xa thì LD sẽ nói: “ sorry, i don’t talk about people.  If you ain’t got nice thing to share thì shut đờ con heo ấp so i can sleep!”

nói chuyện với những người mà bực bội thì mệt làm àh :Giggling:


Tell me about it! Nghe nhuc đau muon chet.
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by ga10 Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:27 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:Whenever she calls she would sound so angry and talk down on people from her past its affecting my mood and ẻnergy!  What should I tell her?

Your angry feelings are negatively affecting your and mine moods & energy. So let us not focus on the negative outlook but just focus on the positive things in life!
ga10

ga10


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:37 pm

ga10 wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:Whenever she calls she would sound so angry and talk down on people from her past its affecting my mood and ẻnergy!  What should I tell her?

Your angry feelings are negatively affecting your and mine moods & energy.  So let us not focus on the negative outlook but just focus on the positive things in life!

You mean her negativity is afecting my ẻnergy and mood!
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by ga10 Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:45 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
ga10 wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:Whenever she calls she would sound so angry and talk down on people from her past its affecting my mood and ẻnergy!  What should I tell her?

Your angry feelings are negatively affecting your and mine moods & energy.  So let us not focus on the negative outlook but just focus on the positive things in life!

You mean her negativity is afecting my ẻnergy and mood!

It's affecting your mood & ẻnergy and I am sure it's effecting her outlook as well. You have to say it in a away that show about her feelings as well and not just yours!
ga10

ga10


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by LếchWè Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:02 pm

nghe xong hỏi nó mượn tiền là từ nay nó hết dám gọi nữa
LếchWè

LếchWè


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by LoveStory08 Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:45 pm

ga10 wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
ga10 wrote:

Your angry feelings are negatively affecting your and mine moods & energy.  So let us not focus on the negative outlook but just focus on the positive things in life!

You mean her negativity is afecting my ẻnergy and mood!

It's affecting your mood & ẻnergy and I am sure it's effecting her outlook as well.  You have to say it in a away that show about her feelings as well and not just yours!

How do I do that??
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by LoveStory08 Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:45 pm

LếchWè wrote:nghe xong hỏi nó mượn tiền là từ nay nó hết dám gọi nữa

She happens to be family not friend!
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Sad Re: What To Do?

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum