Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Chuyen Vui Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vỗ tay Chuyen Vui Today

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:32 am

La....lalAlallala....it’s Friday!!!🥳🎉🥳 Chuyen Vui Today 2023431958
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:41 am

Lần đầu tiên sau cả năm vùng tui ở ca nhiễm hôm nay là 0 nhưng tình hình ở Ontario nó khựng lại chớ không giảm sau 1 tuần

_________________
Chuyen Vui Today C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Chuyen Vui Today JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:47 am

8DonCo wrote:Lần đầu tiên sau cả năm vùng tui ở ca nhiễm hôm nay là 0 nhưng tình hình ở Ontario nó khựng lại chớ không giảm sau 1 tuần

Yep, that’s even better news for the world. 🎉 We made it to mid year already and 2022 will be the best year for all of humanity. 🎉🥳🎉
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:55 am

I think 2023, 2022 is not the best according to current trend now

_________________
Chuyen Vui Today C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Chuyen Vui Today JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:59 am

8DonCo wrote:I think 2023, 2022 is not the best according to current trend now

Many people here at work think I have the magic crystal ball so please believe them once and for all. 😂 Laugh
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:19 pm

Everyday is a Friday for me--YAY! :Giggling:
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:45 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:Everyday is a Friday for me--YAY!  :Giggling:

Sao suong vay? You work from home sis?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:46 pm

Everyday is Sunday mới sướng Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Chuyen Vui Today C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Chuyen Vui Today JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:53 pm

8DonCo wrote:Everyday is Sunday mới sướng Very Happy Very Happy

Sunday ko suong may’ since you’re getting ready for work on Monday.Friday suong hon tai gi we’re looking forward to Saturday. Very Happy :heheh: Ahhh....the feeling of trong ngong’ Laugh
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:58 pm

BeiBei wrote:
8DonCo wrote:Everyday is Sunday mới sướng Very Happy Very Happy

Sunday ko suong may’ since you’re getting ready for work on Monday.Friday suong hon tai gi we’re looking forward to Saturday. Very Happy :heheh: Ahhh....the feeling of trong ngong’ Laugh

đã nói là EVERYDAY is Sunday làm gì có chuyện ready for work  :Giggling:

_________________
Chuyen Vui Today C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Chuyen Vui Today JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:03 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:Everyday is a Friday for me--YAY!  :Giggling:

Sao suong vay? You work from home sis?

I'm an author. Chuyen Vui Today 75440789
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:10 pm

8DonCo wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
8DonCo wrote:Everyday is Sunday mới sướng Very Happy Very Happy

Sunday ko suong may’ since you’re getting ready for work on Monday.Friday suong hon tai gi we’re looking forward to Saturday. Very Happy :heheh: Ahhh....the feeling of trong ngong’ Laugh

đã nói là EVERYDAY is Sunday làm gì có chuyện ready for work  :Giggling:

That’s only for the rich who don’t work bac8 aaaa.
Very Happy For us working bees, we have to collect honey nen...co’ Sunday thi phai co’ Monday....7 days a week Laugh
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:11 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:Everyday is a Friday for me--YAY!  :Giggling:

Sao suong vay? You work from home sis?

I'm an author.  Chuyen Vui Today 75440789

Who’s the book? Chuyen Vui Today 2023431958
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Chuyen Vui Today

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum