Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

DELETE@

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:05 am

I totally forgot about this post until I wanted to use this thread to khoe tiep….thang B nhin giong “da boss” ko ne? DELETE@ - Page 4 2023431958

DELETE@ - Page 4 F65a4810
DELETE@ - Page 4 8218ef10
DELETE@ - Page 4 F65a4810
DELETE@ - Page 4 8218ef10


Last edited by BeiBei on Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:09 am

Rice wrote:RV của BB quá đẹp luôn but I still prefer staying at a hotel Smile

It’s all preference sis oi. Hoi do minh nghe noi mua RV to travel thi minh cung nghi, “why waste time and gas driving when you can book and fly?” Gioi thi khac’. Minh noi nguoi khac qua gioi minh lam i chang….ko biet day la goi gi nua? 🙊😭😂

Our little vacation home dining areaDELETE@ - Page 4 166a1010
. DELETE@ - Page 4 2023431958
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by TuTu Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:39 am

đi chơi có lý quá . have a safe and nice trip sis Cheer
avatar

TuTu


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by Rice Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:55 am

BB: I like taking road trip, Gạo thích đi lái xe lắm, mình nh`in được cảnh thiên từng vùng như đi khúc Utah, Arizona thì canyon đẹp vô cùng, còn đi vùng PA, OH bắp trồng đầy nhìn đẹp mắt lắm (chỉ có hơi hôi mùa phân bò) .
Có 1 lần đi SC, gần Charleston, chạy lộn exit vô 1 khu nó nghèo đến mình không ngờ nước Mỹ mà nghèo vậy, nghèo và nhìn ghê hơn kinh tế mới thời CS mới vào và nhìn còn ghê hơn trại tị nạn
avatar

Rice


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:59 am

I'm thinking of getting a travel trailer--it's much cheaper and you get more for your buck. the only problem is you have to get a truck to tow it.
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:28 am

TuTu wrote:đi chơi có lý quá . have a safe and nice trip sis Cheer
Yes ánd thanks sis. Smile We love traveling and long road trips. I’m glad hubby doesn’t mind driving. I told him I could help drive if he gets tired but he doesn’t trust me behind the wheel and in control of something that big. 😅 it’s alright. Minh dau co’ ngoi ko since I occasionally feed him food while he’s driving and he loves it more than anything else. 😂
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by TuTu Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:38 am

travel vậy vui và tình tứ quá : -)

có bài hát " me and you and the dog name Boo " á (lol)

chị Rice : vùng đó chắc là deep South của Mỹ đen ? Alabama nhièu vùng Mỹ đen cũng nghèo the^ thảm ...chị đã từng passed by qua ghettos area nào khác chưa ? anyway I heard you ab mùi phân bò (lol)
em cũng thích lái xe ngang qua những cánh đồng bất tân. . Cha nhà này nói em có ý thich weird ...(lol)
avatar

TuTu


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:47 pm

Rice wrote:BB: I like taking road trip, Gạo thích đi lái xe lắm, mình nh`in được cảnh thiên từng vùng như đi khúc Utah, Arizona thì canyon đẹp vô cùng, còn đi vùng PA, OH bắp trồng đầy nhìn đẹp mắt lắm (chỉ có hơi hôi mùa phân bò) .
Có 1 lần đi SC, gần Charleston, chạy lộn exit vô 1 khu nó nghèo đến mình không ngờ nước Mỹ mà nghèo vậy, nghèo và nhìn ghê hơn kinh tế mới thời CS mới vào và nhìn còn ghê hơn trại tị nạn

Did you drive by the hood or slum in SC Carolina sis?
We started doing road trips during the pandemic. We’ve driven through many small towns along the coast of Oregon and California and have seen many old homes. Co may can nha nhin rat la cu va nho nhung nhin rat la cute and cozy. I don’t mind living there neu nha ko co’ bi vandalize hoac khu nhin be^\ bo^.n.  This may sound like a silly thought nhung minh co’ nghi nhung can nha be ngoai nhin cu ky suy sup.  -do’ co’ the ben trong dep nhu hoang cung ko chu*ng. and curious to find out. ☺
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:00 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:I'm thinking of getting a travel trailer--it's much cheaper and you get more for your buck.  the only problem is you have to get a truck to tow it.  

Hubby noi coworker cua him moi mua brand new trailer and truck. Ong ta di camping with his wife for the first time roi sao do’ ko con di nua. I asked why. He said ho. gay go du doi due to backing up issue. Ong buc qua nen ko chiu di nua.

My coworker also said the same. Every time she goes camping with her husband, they always come early to watch the show of couples fighting due to backing up problem. It may look easy but it’s not easy at all. Sometime the fighting got out of control where the guys would leave even though they’ve paid for the spot already. I thought it over and decided to go with the RV and keo theo a car cho lanh. Smile
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:25 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I'm thinking of getting a travel trailer--it's much cheaper and you get more for your buck.  the only problem is you have to get a truck to tow it.  

Hubby noi coworker cua him moi mua brand new trailer and truck. Ong ta di camping with his wife for the first time roi sao do’ ko con di nua. I asked why. He said ho. gay go du doi due to backing up issue. Ong buc qua nen ko chiu di nua.

My coworker also said the same. Every time she goes camping with her husband, they always come early to watch the show of couples fighting due to backing up problem. It may look easy but it’s not easy at all. I thought it over and decided to go with the RV and keo theo a car cho lanh. Smile

Sometime the fighting got out of control where the guys would leave even though they’ve paid for the spot already.

Thanks for the info, sis. I will inform my hubby about it and see what he thinks. Very Happy
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Back into the woods. We’re chilling out after swimming in the lake. This tv has more channels than what we have at home, without cable. DELETE@ - Page 4 2023431958 DELETE@ - Page 4 14a7ba10
DELETE@ - Page 4 D65e1710
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:35 pm

We stopped by one of the best restaurant for food. As soon as the food was set on the table, thang B jumped on the bench, waiting to eat. DELETE@ - Page 4 2023431958 Jalapeño Bacon Chéeseburger…..yum. 😋
DELETE@ - Page 4 0ebbb510
DELETE@ - Page 4 439a7a10
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:54 pm

TuTu wrote:travel vậy vui và tình tứ quá : -)

có bài hát " me and you and the dog name Boo " á (lol)

chị Rice : vùng đó chắc là deep South của Mỹ đen ? Alabama nhièu vùng Mỹ đen cũng nghèo the^ thảm ...chị đã từng passed by qua ghettos area nào khác chưa ? anyway I heard you ab mùi phân bò (lol)
em cũng thích lái xe ngang qua những cánh đồng bất tân. . Cha nhà này nói em có ý thich weird ...(lol)

That’s a cute song. Thanks for sharing sis. Smile
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:01 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I'm thinking of getting a travel trailer--it's much cheaper and you get more for your buck.  the only problem is you have to get a truck to tow it.  

Hubby noi coworker cua him moi mua brand new trailer and truck. Ong ta di camping with his wife for the first time roi sao do’ ko con di nua. I asked why. He said ho. gay go du doi due to backing up issue. Ong buc qua nen ko chiu di nua.

My coworker also said the same. Every time she goes camping with her husband, they always come early to watch the show of couples fighting due to backing up problem. It may look easy but it’s not easy at all. I thought it over and decided to go with the RV and keo theo a car cho lanh. Smile

Sometime the fighting got out of control where the guys would leave even though they’ve paid for the spot already.

Thanks for the info, sis.  I will inform my hubby about it and see what he thinks. Very Happy

I’m not saying that to scare you sis. It’s all preference and he’s the one driving so it’s his choice to make. Smile
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by nguyensd Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:18 pm

Sis BeiBei,

Chiếc xe RV này, nếu lái xuyên bang hai vợ chồng sis thường lái tốc độ bao nhiêu mile 1 giờ.

Trailer hình như khi mình de (back up) rất khó đúng không sis.
nguyensd

nguyensd


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:40 pm

nguyensd wrote:Sis BeiBei,

Chiếc xe RV này, nếu lái xuyên bang hai vợ chồng sis thường lái tốc độ bao nhiêu mile 1 giờ.

Trailer hình như khi mình de (back up) rất khó đúng không sis.

Tuy theo con duong windy hay la ko sis oi. Neu keo theo xe thi khac nua. This is a road trip so we’re not rushing to get anywhere at all. Smile

Tuy tui’ tien va preference sis oi. You have to remember not all roads and parking spaces are created equal. When you back in, one side might be higher than the other meaning your leveling is off. Neu leveling off thi xe will nghieng to one side. Your goal is to be leveled. RV motor home thi hoi easy cho*’ backing up with your truck keo’ theo trailer thi minh ko nghi de^? chuc’ nao, even though I’m not even the driver. DELETE@ - Page 4 2023431958
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:41 pm

DELETE@ - Page 4 37b81210
DELETE@ - Page 4 46a13710
DELETE@ - Page 4 8e87f210
We were just there and now the fire. 😭
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 am

We had lunch at Fat’s Asia restaurant. Decoration was disrespectful to Buddhism, a little overpriced for an Asian restaurant and bad food. This place for sure is owned by a my trang. Will never come back.
We stopped by  Lazi Cow for cowfee (Viet coffee) and it was amazing. Price was decent, 6 dollars and some change  for the cowfee with the lazi cow glasses. How awesome is that?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:40 am

Sis đi đa^u tua^`n nay roi?? Did you go anywhere nice?? Very Happy DELETE@ - Page 4 3541072738
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:51 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:Sis đi đa^u tua^`n nay roi??  Did you go anywhere nice?? Very Happy DELETE@ - Page 4 3541072738

California has many nice campsites with many things to do and choices of foods.

We’re skipping this week since we need to take care of some stuff. Hopefully all the fires are contained for our next week camping trip. Smile
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum