Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Saying of the day

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Re: Saying of the day

Post by BeiBei Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:45 am

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

It does not matter who he/she is, when he/she asks for help, I will help.  If you expect others to be better than you, then you will be the loser.  Give them a chance to become like you, like America gives China a chance to compete, that makes you try harder to be smarter.

Believe me, I do have lots of patience if not, I would never be able to teach my dogs all kind of tricks. Do you have patience to sit and teach your dog how to open and close doors? How to get you a bottle of water? How to get your slippers when you ask him to? How to find your phone when you misplaced it? Just to name a few. Having a dog is like having an autistic child. This supervisor is very special is all I can tell you.  Obviously, she knew someone with power to get that job and that’s how she’s still here. She comes to me like I’m her manager and I’m fine with that. 😅😂

Hihi, you can't compare that.  Just help her like she is your younger sister.

Your response tells me you’ve never owned a dog. If you have, you probably never spent the time trying to train them because it requires lots of patience. A dog’s mentality is like a 2 year old human and it’s a lot easier to teach a human than a dog because they can talk and ask questions.

This lady is super special since she’s clueless, beyond helpless and the worst thing is she’s not even trying. She obviously don’t care about the team and is here for the paycheck.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:49 am

rua2m wrote:ban nên coi chừng bị sập bẩy, nếu supervisor hỏi bạn trên phone bạn có thể test vài câu coi nó có biết hay giả bộ không biết, còn nó cứ hỏi by mails thì coi chừng, nó soạn cả trăm câu và lập đi lập lại nhiều lần có khi phe nhóm của nó hỏi để quấy nhiễu bạn, believe it or not! You’re upset for long term or thinking about to quit your job if you can find a better job, cuối cùng cũng cái mưu của nó và phe nó thôi, more người quit thì nó khỏi bị đuổi. Chiêu này gọi là giả ngu cướp của nên mình phải giả ngu hơn nó, soạn ra 101 câu hỏi nó mỗi ngày, bảo đảm nó sẽ dùng chiêu khác.

Phải để ý mặc áo giáp thêm vào!

Thanks for the feedback. I can see her strategy and intention that’s why I kept on reminding the girl in our team to stick around.

Quitting is losing in my dictionary. I’ll stick around just for the sake of it. Laugh Other than that, she comes to me for everything…..so why not? 😅Very Happy
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by rua2m Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:37 am

Nhiều người không biết cái chieu này họ chán và bỏ đi chỗ khác, vậy là tụi nó vỗ tay ăn mừng. Bạn có thấy qua tụi săn Nai Hưu chưa, khi tụi nó e tứ phía để bắn trúng con Nai tui nó đắc chí lắm và cứ tiếp tục dùng cách này, ngoại trừ tụi nó gặp phải hậu duệ của Quách Tinh anh hùng xạ điêu thì lúc đó tụi nó mới chùn chân.

Nó there for paycheck nhung đằng sau nó là một ổ kiến lửa đưa nó ra làm bình phong đi Khai thác sự hiểu biết của người khác, bạn có giỏi cách mấy nếu đụng phải ổ kiến lửa thì cũng bầm dập lắm đoá, nên chuẩn bị thêm áo giáp va nhớ câu thần chú “thường bất khinh”.
rua2m

rua2m

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:41 am

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

Believe me, I do have lots of patience if not, I would never be able to teach my dogs all kind of tricks. Do you have patience to sit and teach your dog how to open and close doors? How to get you a bottle of water? How to get your slippers when you ask him to? How to find your phone when you misplaced it? Just to name a few. Having a dog is like having an autistic child. This supervisor is very special is all I can tell you.  Obviously, she knew someone with power to get that job and that’s how she’s still here. She comes to me like I’m her manager and I’m fine with that. 😅😂

Your response tells me you’ve never owned a dog. If you have, you probably never spent the time trying to train them because it requires lots of patience. A dog’s mentality is like a 2 year old human and it’s a lot easier to teach a human than a dog because they can talk and ask questions.

This lady is super special since she’s clueless, beyond helpless and the worst thing is she’s not even trying. She obviously don’t care about the team and is here for the paycheck.

Hihi, honestly I did have a few dogs in the past but did not have to train them. Did not have enough time to think about that. I spent a lot of time training humans and have skills for and experience with, but not dogs.

hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:23 pm

[quote="rua2m"]Nhiều người không biết cái chieu này họ chán và bỏ đi chỗ khác, vậy là tụi nó vỗ tay ăn mừng. Bạn có thấy qua tụi săn Nai Hưu chưa, khi tụi nó e tứ phía để bắn trúng con Nai tui nó đắc chí lắm và cứ tiếp tục dùng cách này, ngoại trừ tụi nó gặp phải hậu duệ của Quách Tinh anh hùng xạ điêu thì lúc đó tụi nó mới chùn chân.

Nó there for paycheck nhung đằng sau nó là một ổ kiến lửa đưa nó ra làm bình phong đi Khai thác sự hiểu biết của người khác, bạn có giỏi cách mấy nếu đụng phải ổ kiến lửa thì cũng bầm dập lắm đoá, nên chuẩn bị thêm áo giáp va nhớ câu thần chú “thường bất khinh”.[/

Many people has complained and neu no’ lay off, they can lay the whole department off. 🙊

Dau hay toi do.’  😂Worst case, an that nghiep for 2 years, sao do tin sao.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:25 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Hihi, honestly I did have a few dogs in the past but did not have to train them.  Did not have enough time to think about that.  I spent a lot of time training humans and have skills for and experience with, but not dogs.  

To reiterate, humans are much easier to train than an animal because humans can talk and ask questions to clarify things so they can understand better. Animals don’t have that capability to do so and can’t tell u what they don’t comprehend. Smile

I would think being a vet is more of a difficult job than a human doc. Don’t you think?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:03 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

Hihi, honestly I did have a few dogs in the past but did not have to train them.  Did not have enough time to think about that.  I spent a lot of time training humans and have skills for and experience with, but not dogs.  

To reiterate, humans are much easier to train than an animal because humans can talk and ask questions to clarify things so they can understand better. Animals don’t have that capability to do so and can’t tell u what they don’t comprehend. Smile

I would think being a vet is more of a difficult job than a human doc. Don’t you think?

I don't know.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:46 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

I don't know.

I appreciate your honesty. ☺

San diep khoe nua ne. Laugh He always wanted to learn new things  and I feel bad for not showing him anything new lately. Just 2 repetitions and he got it down already. Such an amazing breed.I love you

BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum