Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Bão Lãnh

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Re: Bão Lãnh

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:10 am

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Hihi, cưng còn có con ở Việt Nam?  Con ruột hay con nuôi vậy nè? Và bao nhiêu tuổi nếu cưng không ngại nói cho anh gù biết.

hehe I'm asking for my cousin, anh gu! hehe

Oh, ic.  Nếu là trên 21 tuổi, và parent chưa có quốc tịch mỹ thì lâu lắm đó cưng ơi.  Cưng khuyên người muốn bảo lãnh người bên nhà, thì cứ nộp đơn bảo lãnh trước, rồi khi đã vào quốc tịch rồi, chỉ việc update giấy tờ, thì sẽ nhanh hơn là khi chưa có quốc tịch. Nhưng sẽ không dưới 10 năm đâu.

They co green card.. mo*'i qua My đuoc vai tha'ng..

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:11 am

Tu* Khoai wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Theyre over 21 ànd is single.

The kids are over 21, but what status is your cousin ? US citizen ? or Green Card holder ?

Anyhoo, for US Citizens, the kids are under F1 preference category.  It would mean that it would take about 10 years and 2 months for application to become current (or to get call for an interview).  For Green card Holders, their kids would fall under F2B preference category, which would equate to about 6 more months of wait time, or 10 years and 8 months.

All together, it would take up to 11 to 12 years before their children can reunite with them in the States.

Green card holder. I googled and it says 6-10years..

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:20 am

Love, I don't think it'll take less than 10 years. Chị có người quen lảnh vụ này nhiều and không ai lảnh dưới 10 years

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:26 am

I would think it’s more complicated for Asian countries. My European coworker was able to sponsor her children to the US within 2 years. It didn’t cost her much. Just a lot of paperwork and time.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Rice wrote:Love, I don't think it'll take less than 10 years. Chị có người quen lảnh vụ này nhiều and không ai lảnh dưới 10 years

Phai khong? Cousin em con noi 5 nam nua kia

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:16 pm

BeiBei wrote:I would think it’s more complicated for Asian countries. My European coworker was able to sponsor her children to the US within 2 years. It didn’t cost her much. Just a lot of paperwork and time.

Of course, Europe—not a third world country

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:30 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:

Green card holder.  I googled and it says 6-10years..

Whoever gave you that information is wrong. All you would need to do is to look in the BCIS and look for Visa Bulletin information. From there, it will tell you what is the current priority date is. That is an official federal website with updated information.

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

Bão Lãnh - Page 2 2023431958 Bão Lãnh - Page 2 2023431958 Bão Lãnh - Page 2 2023431958 Bão Lãnh - Page 2 2023431958 Bão Lãnh - Page 2 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:01 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:I would think it’s more complicated for Asian countries. My European coworker was able to sponsor her children to the US within 2 years. It didn’t cost her much. Just a lot of paperwork and time.

Is Japan a third world country?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:16 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Is Japan a third world country?

Google it!!

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:07 pm

Tu* Khoai wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

Green card holder.  I googled and it says 6-10years..

Whoever gave you that information is wrong.  All you would need to do is to look in the BCIS and look for Visa Bulletin information.  From there, it will tell you what is the current priority date is.  That is an official federal website with updated information.

Too complicated for me!! Laugh

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top