Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

How do you?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:01 pm

How do you convince your spouse to go skating with you?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by 8DonCo Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:06 pm

it may break my leg Very Happy Very Happy  so no

_________________
How do you? C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

How do you? JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:10 pm

8DonCo wrote:it may break my leg Very Happy Very Happy  so no

When we were dating, he loved going to the skating rink with me. He knows how to skate but don’t want to do that anymore. You grow old together and should continue on doing all that fun past time together, right? Just be careful and you’ll never fall.
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:31 pm

Oh it hurts my tush when I fall
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by Torpedo Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:06 pm

Go on without him and tell him that you were invited to skate together by a hot dude at the rink.


Torpedo

Torpedo


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by 8DonCo Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:29 pm

Torpedo wrote:Go on without him and tell him that you were invited to skate together by a hot dude at the rink.



he will say "take time and enjoy"  :Giggling:

_________________
How do you? C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

How do you? JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:34 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:Oh it hurts my tush when I fall

Ouch! It’s been so long and I almost fell a couple of times yesterday. 😭
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:35 pm

8DonCo wrote:
Torpedo wrote:Go on without him and tell him that you were invited to skate together by a hot dude at the rink.



he will say "take time and enjoy"  :Giggling:

Did your wife say that to you and did it work?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:35 pm

8DonCo wrote:
Torpedo wrote:Go on without him and tell him that you were invited to skate together by a hot dude at the rink.



he will say "take time and enjoy"  :Giggling:

Or…I’m happy for you. 😅😂😭How do you? 2023431958
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by tech Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:44 pm

how's about ask him to hits some tennis..?

_________________
How do you? Giphy

Love This Backhand & Backhand Slice
tech

tech


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:55 pm

I dont even know how to skate sis. Sàd huh?
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:03 pm

tech wrote:how's about ask him to hits some tennis..?
Let’s say you want to convince your wife to play tennis. How do you convince her?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:05 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:I dont even know how to skate sis.  Sàd huh?

Not that specific type of activity sis. Smile If you want your hubby to do something for fun with you, let it be any kind of activities, how do you convince him?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:11 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I dont even know how to skate sis.  Sàd huh?

Not that specific type of activity sis. Smile If you want your hubby to do something for fun with you, let it be any kind of activities, how do you convince him?

Thats my strength negotiating and convincing How do you? 75440789
LoveStory08

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by Torpedo Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:18 pm

BeiBei wrote:
8DonCo wrote:
Torpedo wrote:Go on without him and tell him that you were invited to skate together by a hot dude at the rink.



he will say "take time and enjoy"  :Giggling:

Did your wife say that to you and did it work?

We both don’t skate but I wouldn’t let skate with anyone else.

Here are a few things when a man and woman skate (from quota)
Nothing platonic
Embracing
Holding hands
Warming each other
Being there when she loses her balance or falls
Hot cocoa
Sexy mittens
A couple’s first date (“Rocky”)
Seeing each other’s breath
Rosy cheeks
Snowflake flavored kisses
Throbbing genitalia
Torpedo

Torpedo


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by ga10 Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:41 pm

BeiBei wrote:How do you convince your spouse to go skating with you?

Make a deal with him: he goes skating with you and you make hím his favorite dish (or do some activities with him that he likes like play video games with him).
ga10

ga10


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:06 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I dont even know how to skate sis.  Sàd huh?

Not that specific type of activity sis. Smile If you want your hubby to do something for fun with you, let it be any kind of activities, how do you convince him?

Thats my strength negotiating and convincing How do you? 75440789

Noi’ nhieu wa’. Show me. 😂
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:06 pm

Torpedo wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
8DonCo wrote:

he will say "take time and enjoy"  :Giggling:

Did your wife say that to you and did it work?

We both don’t skate but I wouldn’t let skate with anyone else.

Here are a few things when a man and woman skate (from quota)
Nothing platonic
Embracing
Holding hands
Warming each other
Being there when she loses her balance or falls
Hot cocoa
Sexy mittens
A couple’s first date (“Rocky”)
Seeing each other’s breath
Rosy cheeks
Snowflake flavored kisses
Throbbing genitalia

I don’t know about that. Phe dau ko thay cho*’ ngay hom qua om thang B skate so*. te’ thay ba. Laugh
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:06 pm

ga10 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:How do you convince your spouse to go skating with you?

Make a deal with him:  he goes skating with you and you make hím his favorite dish (or do some activities with him that he likes like play video games with him).

His deal was….I can roller skate while he drive his scooter. If I’m tired, I can hitch the ride with him. 😭
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by Torpedo Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:15 pm

ga10 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:How do you convince your spouse to go skating with you?

Make a deal with him:  he goes skating with you and you make hím his favorite dish (or do some activities with him that he likes like play video games with him).

Wow you are a good wife.

Some just say: “no skate no p***y” .
Ông nào dám từ chối!
Torpedo

Torpedo


Back to top Go down

Happy Re: How do you?

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum