Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

What do you do?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confused Re: What do you do?

Post by BrokeAssMillionaire Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:54 pm

I got 2 houses in 2 months in Feb 2012 :Giggling:
1st : 4100 sqft for 270k where I enjoyed for 8 years.
2nd: 1500 sqft for 105K

I didn't realize my bank had 100k for me to spend anytime. Otherwise, I could get another one at 100k. Too bad, I paid 20% down for 1st one and cash for the 2nd one so I ran out of cash. If I didn't want to have fun in big house, I could have own 3 houses around 100K, there was too many available that time. I was jealous with my coworker because he got 5 houses. Otherwise, I won't be brokeass  right now until 60  :Giggling:
BrokeAssMillionaire

BrokeAssMillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:41 am

Bay nhieu du roi. :Giggling: I’m sure  they’re all paid off and you can retire comfortably now at this age but still want to work just for fun and the benefits. Cheer
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokeAssMillionaire Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:48 am

It's really not enough. I want a mansion when I retire :Giggling: Need to compete with my coworkers, 2 of them already have mansion

And still need to wait until 55 1/2 to retire :Giggling: The dream is to have 5 million to retire comfortable.
BrokeAssMillionaire

BrokeAssMillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:21 am

BrokeAssMillionaire wrote:It's really not enough. I want a mansion when I retire :Giggling: Need to compete with my coworkers, 2 of them already have mansion

And still need to wait until 55 1/2 to retire :Giggling: The dream is to have 5 million to retire comfortable.  

Don’t let greed consume you. Very Happy :Giggling: By the time you hit your milestone, you might want to work for another 10 years for your own island. 😂
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokeAssMillionaire Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:33 pm

:Giggling: Since covid, working at home feels like I have been retired for 2 years. If it continues like this for another 10 years, I would happy to stay home and still get paycheck
BrokeAssMillionaire

BrokeAssMillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:34 pm

BrokeAssMillionaire wrote::Giggling: Since covid, working at home feels like I have been retired for 2 years. If it continues like this for another 10 years, I would happy to stay home and still get paycheck

I hope this will never happen but you need to have plan B-Z just in case they decide to cut back. Very Happy :Giggling:
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum