Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Toà xử rồi nè

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toà xử rồi nè Empty Toà xử rồi nè

Post by TuTu Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:45 pm

vụ cảnh sát nữ lỡ bắn anh chàng My~ đen trẻ tuôi ?

case between a Black vs White / tham phán là Á đông ( nhìn có vẻ Tàu ) cho khỏi bị coi là kỳ thị này nọ

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-cop-killed-daunte-wright-043920024.html

Kim Potter sentenced to 2 years in Daunte Wright's death
AMY FORLITI, STEVE KARNOWSKI and TAMMY WEBBER
Thu, February 17, 2022, 11:39 PM·6 min read
In this article:

Katie Wright
American actress

Demetrius Wright

|
S
|
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kim Potter, the former suburban Minneapolis police officer who said she confused her handgun for her Taser when she fatally shot Daunte Wright, was sentenced Friday to two years in prison. Wright’s family denounced the sentence as too lenient and accused the judge of giving more consideration to the white officer than the Black victim.

Potter was convicted in December of first- and second-degree manslaughter in the April 11 killing of Wright, a 20-year-old Black motorist. She was sentenced only on the more serious charge in accordance with state law.

Wright’s mother, Katie Wright, said after the sentencing that Potter “murdered my son,” adding: “Today the justice system murdered him all over again.” She also accused the judge of being taken in by “white woman tears” after Potter cried during her pre-sentencing statement.

Speaking before the sentence was imposed, a tearful Wright said she could never forgive Potter and that she would refer to her only as “the defendant” because Potter only referred to her son as “the driver” at trial.

“She never once said his name. And for that I’ll never be able to forgive you. And I’ll never be able to forgive you for what you’ve stolen from us,” said Wright, who also sometimes uses the last name Bryant.

“Daunte Demetrius Wright, I will continue to fight in your name until driving while Black is no longer a death sentence,” she said.

Potter offered an apology to Wright's family, then spoke directly to his mother: “Katie, I understand a mother’s love. I’m sorry I broke your heart ... my heart is broken and devastated for all of you.”

The judge, who imposed a sentence below state guidelines, called it “one of the saddest cases I’ve had on my 20 years on the bench.” Judge Regina Chu said she received “hundreds and hundreds” of letters in support of Potter. “On the one hand, a young man was killed and on the other, a respected 26-year veteran police officer made a tragic error by pulling her handgun instead of her Taser.”

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Toà xử rồi nè Empty Re: Toà xử rồi nè

Post by 8DonCo Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:48 pm

bà nầy ở tù xong chắc ra ăn queo phe chớ không ai dám mướn bả Smile

Toà xử rồi nè JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:52 pm

chắc retired luôn or do something else diff

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rễ Sim Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:06 am

"lỡtay" bắn chết người chỉ ở 2 năm tù! ... Mỹ đen hông nổi loạn mới lạ!

Rễ Sim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum