Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Question of the Day!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thumb up Question of the Day!!!!

Post by BeiBei Fri May 06, 2022 3:12 pm

Can rocks grow roots? 🙊😂
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Question of the Day!!!!

Post by LoveStory08 Fri May 06, 2022 3:27 pm

If rocks had roots it would grow bigger already sis! Lol Very Happy
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Question of the Day!!!!

Post by BeiBei Fri May 06, 2022 3:39 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:If rocks had roots it would grow bigger already sis! Lol Very Happy

Rocks do and can grow bigger each day sis, especially the rock that’s sitting in the box at ABC company. :Giggling:  In fact, I think I start seeing roots coming out since this rock sure is getting bigger and bigger as time goes by. Sooner, this rock with roots will be stuck here and won’t be going anywhere.🙊😩
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Question of the Day!!!!

Post by LoveStory08 Fri May 06, 2022 3:50 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:If rocks had roots it would grow bigger already sis! Lol Very Happy

Rocks do and can grow bigger each day sis, especially the rock that’s sitting in the box at ABC company. :Giggling:  In fact, I think I start seeing roots coming out since this rock sure is getting bigger and bigger as time goes by. Sooner, this rock with roots will be stuck here and won’t be going anywhere.🙊😩

Why do you hate her so much sis? lol!
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Question of the Day!!!!

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri May 06, 2022 3:54 pm

BeiBei wrote:Can rocks grow roots? 🙊😂

Yes it can.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Question of the Day!!!!

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri May 06, 2022 3:56 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:If rocks had roots it would grow bigger already sis! Lol Very Happy

Rocks do and can grow bigger each day sis, especially the rock that’s sitting in the box at ABC company. :Giggling:  In fact, I think I start seeing roots coming out since this rock sure is getting bigger and bigger as time goes by. Sooner, this rock with roots will be stuck here and won’t be going anywhere.🙊😩

Why do you hate her so much sis? lol!

Because she is bored.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Question of the Day!!!!

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum