Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

1 thằng khùng ở Texas

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 thằng khùng ở Texas - Page 3 Empty Re: 1 thằng khùng ở Texas

Post by Rice Fri May 27, 2022 5:15 pm

cách đây 2 ngày thì khen mấy thằng police, giờ thì biết là 19 thằng đứng trong hallway nhưng đếch có đứa nào vô cứu người

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Fri May 27, 2022 5:49 pm

Rice wrote:cách đây 2 ngày thì khen mấy thằng police, giờ thì biết là 19 thằng đứng trong hallway nhưng đếch có đứa nào vô cứu người

Thì tụi nó cũng sợ chết vậy,  súng nầy chết nhận dạng không ra, phải thử dna là biết mạnh cỡ nào

1 thằng khùng ở Texas - Page 3 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Tue May 31, 2022 11:02 am

Tuần rồi đi cruise 0 có access to internet nhưng nhỏ cháu có mua internet package và told us what happened! Lúc về nhà thứ 7 Gà 0 dám đọc tin tức về vụ này. Sáng Chúa Nhật mới googled để đọc and I cried.

Kỳ Sandy Hook shooting cũng toàn con nít nhưng kỳ này I felt more upset because of those embecile policemen. If they had rushed in sooner perhaps they might be able to save some of victims from bleeding to death or died from their injuries. I can't help but think the police did not act more quickly because this school has mostly low income families/immigrants.

I know some people will disagree it has anything racially but it's the only logical ẽxplanation that I can think up. The guy shot people from the outside so what were they waiting for and not just rush in?

The policemen have guns/body armors to protect thêmselves and they were afraid to risk their lives and are okay for thesse defenseless children & their teachers to defend themselves. I used to joke about policemen arriving after everything was already done in movies. Sadly the policemen were already there and just stood around for an hour. They could easily try to look through the window to see that the guy already shot/killed many children to know how dire the situation was!

It took an off duty border patrol police to override the police and just took him down.
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top