Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Êeeeeeek lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL Êeeeeeek lol

Post by BeiBei Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:22 am

My coworker always have a face mask on, even when he’s at his desk.

We had a new coffee machine. The new chocolate drink came in and I told him I was about to get it when this lady told me it was  really sweet. I immediately pressed the stop button.

He ran to try it. Got the drink back and told me it’s perfect and I could take a sip from it, “if I don’t mind” him drinking first already. 🙊 ky qua, bo ko so I give him germs sao? 🙊😂
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

LOL Re: Êeeeeeek lol

Post by 8DonCo Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:52 am

maybe he likes your germs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Êeeeeeek lol JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:16 am

:Giggling: lol!

does he have a crush on you ?

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by NEMESIS666 Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:03 am

I have never heard anything like this before!
NEMESIS666

NEMESIS666

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:14 pm

8DonCo wrote:maybe he likes your germs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Co nguoi ra de ta day ky luong va sat se. Just a little giveaway is enough to know how he is at home. Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:14 pm

TuTu wrote::Giggling: lol!

does he have a crush on you ?

Nah, he has a gf. Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:15 pm

:Giggling: lol!

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:18 pm

NEMESIS666 wrote:I have never heard anything like this before!

I know right. He’s fully vaccinated and still wear a mask, even in the office. Khong le ko so minh lay binh sao? Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:46 pm

TuTu wrote::Giggling: lol!

Guess what he said after I asked why he was still wearing mask. He said, “I was told.” Lol I asked him who, “your mom?” He said no. I guessed again, “your gf?” He nodded his head. Lol Sao thay great grandma luon. 😂
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:50 pm

BeiBei wrote:He ran to try it. Got the drink back and told me it’s perfect and I could take a sip from it, “if I don’t mind” him drinking first already. 🙊 ky qua, bo ko so I give him germs sao? 🙊😂

I don't get it. Did you sip it first or did he?

I assume you sipped it first and realized it was too sweet. So why did he ask if you mind drinking first already?

If he actually sipped it after you, then I do think he must like you.
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:02 pm

ga10 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:He ran to try it. Got the drink back and told me it’s perfect and I could take a sip from it, “if I don’t mind” him drinking first already. 🙊 ky qua, bo ko so I give him germs sao? 🙊😂

I don't get it.  Did you sip it first or did he?

I assume you sipped it first and realized it was too sweet.  So why did he ask if you mind drinking first already?

If he actually sipped it after you, then I do think he must like you.

I was waiting for the hot chocolate to drip when another lady came in and told me it was too sweet. That’s when I immediately pressed the stop button so nothing came out.

After that, I walked back to my desk and told him the “chocolate” came in and I didn’t get it because the “lady” told me it was too sweet.

That’s when he went to get the hot chocolate himself. He came back, took a sip first and asked me to try it, and give it back. 🙊😂 I said I wanted the espresso chocolate not hot chocolate and told him I’ll pass the taste test. 🙊

I don’t think there’s any other intention at all. Some people are just being too nice. Just like some people who like to stand really close, like up to your face, when talking to you while you’re moving back and they don’t get the clue until you ask them to give you some space. Lol

In his case, nice qua nen lo^. tanh’ ….lam bo ky….hahah

Machine nay ko biet bao nhieu? I’ll ask our admin later when she comes in. Hopefully I remember to ask. Lol Êeeeeeek lol B3fd6210
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum