Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Is it True?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by 8DonCo Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:20 pm

wow, mới 30 tính retire rồi, hèn chi Mỹ thiếu người làm  Is it True? - Page 2 3507324239 Is it True? - Page 2 3507324239

_________________
Is it True? - Page 2 C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Is it True? - Page 2 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by nhatrangdep Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:24 pm

8DonCo wrote:example

you are 50 and you spend 50K/year, you need 50x15=750K 

but some people spend even less and some people spend much more

50 tuổi retired phải dân giàu chớ như mình chắc không đủ sống ..
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by Tu* Khoai Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:53 pm

8DonCo wrote:wow, mới 30 tính retire rồi, hèn chi Mỹ thiếu người làm  Is it True? - Page 2 3507324239 Is it True? - Page 2 3507324239

hehhehe, online thì nhiều thánh giàu nứt đố đổ vách bác ạ .. :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL

_________________
LOCK CHUMP UP !

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE


Is it True? - Page 2 2023431958 Is it True? - Page 2 2023431958 Is it True? - Page 2 2023431958 Is it True? - Page 2 2023431958 Is it True? - Page 2 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:48 am

8DonCo wrote:wow, mới 30 tính retire rồi, hèn chi Mỹ thiếu người làm  Is it True? - Page 2 3507324239 Is it True? - Page 2 3507324239


May -du*’a tre giau cha giau me, willing to live in their parent’s basement moi dam’ retire early thoi bac8. lol!
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BrokeAssMillionaire Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:18 am

Which option would you pick?

Case 1:
6 figures a year, 8 hrs/week, average out 15 mins work/day (which mean sometimes you work 1-2 hrs then rest doing nothing, $120/month healthcare. No mortgage. Annoy: meeting every 3 months where boss has a stupid question that everyone needs to answer. Even they allow working at home but you have to be in the State, otherwise, you can't have a vacation in Florida beaches then login to work, they would know where you at when you login. :Giggling:

--Option: lay nhatrangdep thi health care cost double Lol

Case 2:
Retire, get pension 50-60 % of 6 figure, free healthcare, no mortgage. Free to go anywhere without thinking of work.

--Option: kiem ghe tre that can give you a kid where the kid can get free healthcare until 18
BrokeAssMillionaire

BrokeAssMillionaire


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:01 am

BrokeAssMillionaire wrote:Which option would you pick?

Case 1:
6 figures a year, 8 hrs/week, average out 15 mins work/day (which mean sometimes you work 1-2 hrs then rest doing nothing, $120/month healthcare. No mortgage. Annoy: meeting every 3 months where boss has a stupid question that everyone needs to answer. Even they allow working at home but you have to be in the State, otherwise, you can't have a vacation in Florida beaches then login to work, they would know where you at when you login.  :Giggling:

--Option: lay nhatrangdep thi health care cost double  Lol

Case 2:
Retire, get pension 50-60 % of 6 figure, free healthcare, no mortgage. Free to go anywhere without thinking of work.

--Option: kiem ghe tre that can give you a kid where the kid can get free healthcare until 18


I choose Option 3. Retire completely and travel 3-4 times a year. Sao 59 1/2, lay tien 401k and IRA ra, sai until 67 roi ban’ nha, gom het tien, move to Vietnam and live happily ever after. Lol

Which one will you choose? Haha
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:44 am

BrokeAssMillionaire wrote:Which option would you pick?

Case 1:
6 figures a year, 8 hrs/week, average out 15 mins work/day (which mean sometimes you work 1-2 hrs then rest doing nothing, $120/month healthcare. No mortgage. Annoy: meeting every 3 months where boss has a stupid question that everyone needs to answer. Even they allow working at home but you have to be in the State, otherwise, you can't have a vacation in Florida beaches then login to work, they would know where you at when you login.  :Giggling:

--Option: lay nhatrangdep thi health care cost double  Lol

Case 2:
Retire, get pension 50-60 % of 6 figure, free healthcare, no mortgage. Free to go anywhere without thinking of work.

--Option: kiem ghe tre that can give you a kid where the kid can get free healthcare until 18

I sometimes question myself why most older than 65 years are men having a problem with the younger than 20 years old kid? And that makes me scared cái vụ có con trễ huống chi là kiếm rồi có con với ghệ trẻ.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:47 am

Mà ngộ, già có ghệ trẻ thường bị chửi mà giàu thì người ta cho là đúng 

Chứng minh tiền là tất cả 😀

_________________
Is it True? - Page 2 C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Is it True? - Page 2 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:56 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BrokeAssMillionaire wrote:Which option would you pick?

Case 1:
6 figures a year, 8 hrs/week, average out 15 mins work/day (which mean sometimes you work 1-2 hrs then rest doing nothing, $120/month healthcare. No mortgage. Annoy: meeting every 3 months where boss has a stupid question that everyone needs to answer. Even they allow working at home but you have to be in the State, otherwise, you can't have a vacation in Florida beaches then login to work, they would know where you at when you login.  :Giggling:

--Option: lay nhatrangdep thi health care cost double  Lol

Case 2:
Retire, get pension 50-60 % of 6 figure, free healthcare, no mortgage. Free to go anywhere without thinking of work.

--Option: kiem ghe tre that can give you a kid where the kid can get free healthcare until 18

I sometimes question myself why most older than 65 years are men having a problem with the younger than 20 years old kid?  And that makes me scared cái vụ có con trễ huống chi là kiếm rồi có con với ghệ trẻ.

Majority of old men don’t need true love. All they need are their young wives staying true to their money.
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by Cuom Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:58 pm

Trả hết mortgage rồi, tiền đi làm về chi phí xong còn dư nhiều lắm không biết để đâu cho hết. Nếu còn trẻ thì làm ít lại (đổi job nếu có thể) rồi đi chơi 1 năm 4-5 lần cho thoả thích chờ đủ tuổi lãnh full retirement từ chính phủ không sướng hơn sao. Nghỉ làm sớm ở nhà boring lắm.
Cuom

Cuom


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BrokeAssMillionaire Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:30 pm

BeiBei,
Option 3: depend. For me, I won't travel by air, afraid plan crashes that I don't have a chance to spend all my money Lol With prenup, you don't have to worry much about the money.

Cuom,
Are you kidding? A 67 year old, getting 80% of 6 figure, and SSI over $3k/month. Noi thiet luc do co 2 con ghe, moi em $5k/month cung du suc. Không biết có sóng nỏi tỏi 70, chỉ sợ chết hong phải bịnh hoạn mà vì kiệt sức :Giggling:
BrokeAssMillionaire

BrokeAssMillionaire


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by Cuom Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:42 pm

BAM: Why wait until 67? If your mortgage is paid off, enjoy your life starting from now when you're still young and healthy. As you're approaching your retirement age, if you in that range of getting 80% of the 6 figure, and SSA $3,000 a month, it is heaven! Never worry about your wife and the mistress.
Cuom

Cuom


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BrokeAssMillionaire Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:48 pm

Still waiting to reach 55 1/2 age of requirement. However, debate the option of keeping get pay while doing nothing since it's not easy to get this chance of a lifetime. This keeps pop up in my mind all the time but still not sure what to do yet even though no need to get more cash.
BrokeAssMillionaire

BrokeAssMillionaire


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by rua2m Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:21 pm

BeiBei wrote:
ga10 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Is it true that once your house is paid off, you’re ready to retire?

Who in here is retired?  What age did you retire? How’s life in retirement? Please share.

A lady from the AP department retired at 60 and she occasionally comes back to visit. Why? If I’m retired, I’m done with this place even though I love the people here to death. Lol

Our house is paid off a long time ago and we still continue to work.  Tiền mortgage trả xong vẩn còn phải trả tiền insurance, điện nước, property taxes, tiền xe, tiền ăn uống thì làm sao retired được?

Retired xong ở nhà 1 thời gian sau cũng chán cho nên lâu lâu trở lại sở kiếm người quen 888 cho vui!

My assumption was after the house is paid off, the couple of course would have at least over a mil in their bank in order to safely retired.

Ko le trong bao nhieu nam do, sis Ko co bo money into the savings hoac 401k?

Considering sis start working at 20. Moi thang sis bo 1k into the savings, 30 nam sao, ko le sis ko co at least 360k in your savings? Combine the 2 together with your hubby thi 360(2)=720k chua tin tien 401 hay IRA. Very Happy Neu nha sis tra het, thi 2 vo chong sis can safely retire now. :Giggling: Very Happy

Retire ai kieu o nha. Travel and huong thu cuoc doi for the rest of your life with the person you love moi dung’ phai ko?


không trả lời cái ăn tiền eo-phe nhưng thích trả lời cái này, BeiBei nghĩ sao mới 20t đi làm mà dư 1k mỗi tháng để bỏ vô 401k, tuổi đó có đi làm thì thuế xong đem về khoảng $1400, húp nước lạnh cho no mới dư nỗi 1k/Per month...nên nhớ 22t mới ra trường lol for 4yr College that is the soonest

mà tiền là bạc, có vô thì nó sẽ ra, God never gives any a full benefit, có tiền chưa chắc có sức khỏe or vice versa
rua2m

rua2m


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:21 pm

Cuom wrote:Trả hết mortgage rồi, tiền đi làm về chi phí xong còn dư nhiều lắm không biết để đâu cho hết. Nếu còn trẻ thì làm ít lại (đổi job nếu có thể) rồi đi chơi 1 năm 4-5 lần cho thoả thích chờ đủ tuổi lãnh full retirement từ chính phủ không sướng hơn sao. Nghỉ làm sớm ở nhà boring lắm.

Tui ko nghi boring dau. Neu chan’ thi di volunteer sis.
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:22 pm

BrokeAssMillionaire wrote:BeiBei,
Option 3: depend. For me, I won't travel by air, afraid plan crashes that I don't have a chance to spend all my money Lol With prenup, you don't have to worry much about the money.

Cuom,
Are you kidding? A 67 year old, getting 80% of 6 figure, and SSI over $3k/month. Noi thiet luc do co 2 con ghe, moi em $5k/month cung du suc. Không biết có sóng nỏi tỏi 70, chỉ sợ chết hong phải bịnh hoạn mà vì kiệt sức :Giggling:

The first tier of retirement don’t mean you have to fly out of the county. Nuoc My co 50 states and there are thousands of cities in each state. Your hair will be all white by the time you’ve finished visiting all the states and cities in America. Toi chung 67, tuoi cung gan dat xa troi thi cung la luc to travel out of the country. Asia and Europe, du ngoan toan thoi gioi cho cuoc doi nay su*’ng -dang’. haha

May gioi roi? Let me go get more coffee! Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by rua2m Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:24 pm

còn nữa, giàu hay sợ chứ nghèo có khỉ gì mà sợ, muốn chết mà lại không chết
rua2m

rua2m


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 pm

rua2m wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
ga10 wrote:

Our house is paid off a long time ago and we still continue to work.  Tiền mortgage trả xong vẩn còn phải trả tiền insurance, điện nước, property taxes, tiền xe, tiền ăn uống thì làm sao retired được?

Retired xong ở nhà 1 thời gian sau cũng chán cho nên lâu lâu trở lại sở kiếm người quen 888 cho vui!

My assumption was after the house is paid off, the couple of course would have at least over a mil in their bank in order to safely retired.

Ko le trong bao nhieu nam do, sis Ko co bo money into the savings hoac 401k?

Considering sis start working at 20. Moi thang sis bo 1k into the savings, 30 nam sao, ko le sis ko co at least 360k in your savings? Combine the 2 together with your hubby thi 360(2)=720k chua tin tien 401 hay IRA. Very Happy Neu nha sis tra het, thi 2 vo chong sis can safely retire now. :Giggling: Very Happy

Retire ai kieu o nha. Travel and huong thu cuoc doi for the rest of your life with the person you love moi dung’ phai ko?


không trả lời cái ăn tiền eo-phe nhưng thích trả lời cái này, BeiBei nghĩ sao mới 20t đi làm mà dư 1k mỗi tháng để bỏ vô 401k, tuổi đó có đi làm thì thuế xong đem về khoảng $1400, húp nước lạnh cho no mới dư nỗi 1k/Per month...nên nhớ 22t mới ra trường lol for 4yr College that is the soonest

mà tiền là bạc, có vô thì nó sẽ ra, God never gives any a full benefit, có tiền chưa chắc có sức khỏe or vice versa


Parents are there for a reason bro. Lol ai kiu bro want independence roi move out chi? Hahah

Bo vay phai start thinking about retirement now. Neu co kha nang thi lam -dai. di while you still have the health. Cho luc binh thi chi con nuoc di ra di vo trong nha thoi. Hehe

BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by Cuom Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:35 pm

BrokeAssMillionaire wrote:Still waiting to reach 55 1/2 age of requirement. However, debate the option of keeping get pay while doing nothing since it's not easy to get this chance of a lifetime. This keeps pop up in my mind all the time but still not sure what to do yet even though no need to get more cash.

Is 55 1/2 the required age to withdraw your 401K? I am against it, that is your savings for you to withdraw when you reach 67, it will be the supplement income with your SSA, I doubt SSA alone will not be enough. With the crazy inflation right now, everything is scary, I hope the savings I save won't lose much of its value when I reach my age.
Cuom

Cuom


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by Cuom Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:37 pm

BeiBei wrote:
Cuom wrote:Trả hết mortgage rồi, tiền đi làm về chi phí xong còn dư nhiều lắm không biết để đâu cho hết. Nếu còn trẻ thì làm ít lại (đổi job nếu có thể) rồi đi chơi 1 năm 4-5 lần cho thoả thích chờ đủ tuổi lãnh full retirement từ chính phủ không sướng hơn sao. Nghỉ làm sớm ở nhà boring lắm.

Tui ko nghi boring dau. Neu chan’ thi di volunteer sis.

Đi volunteer còn boring hơn nữa, công việc volunteer thường không đúng sở trường của minh.
Cuom

Cuom


Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Is it True?

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum