Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

I Need Guidance!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Need Guidance!!! Empty I Need Guidance!!!

Post by BeiBei Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:12 am

I took the test for the govt job and the following night, I had a dream where I saw myself ranking at 37. In the dream, I asked  myself, “ 37 out of 60 people”?

What does this mean? Did I pass? If I did, will they call me in for an interview and will I get the job?

I pray to God and Buddha that I’ll be hired because I really want this job!!!!!🎊🥰🤗
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

I Need Guidance!!! Empty Re: I Need Guidance!!!

Post by 8DonCo Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:16 am

Good luck to you

kím được govt job là sướng , làm ít lương cao bổng lộc nhiều Very Happy

I Need Guidance!!! JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:45 am

làm cho gov thì không sợ bị lay off phải không ?
không biet có được làm tại nhà không ha

good luck to you sis BeiBei .

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by tech Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:53 am

TuTu: Smile)).......good idea hén Wink)).....

-TECH-

Love This Backhand & Backhand Slice
tech

tech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:49 pm

TuTu wrote:làm cho gov thì không sợ bị lay off phải không ?

Làm cho government là government gì ? City ? County ? State ? Federal ?

Thí dụ như làm cho FBI hay CIA thì không sợ lay off. Chớ làm cho chump thì đã bị lay off lâu gồi .. HAHAHAHAHAH I Need Guidance!!! 2023431958 I Need Guidance!!! 2023431958 I Need Guidance!!! 2023431958

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

I Need Guidance!!! 2023431958 I Need Guidance!!! 2023431958 I Need Guidance!!! 2023431958 I Need Guidance!!! 2023431958 I Need Guidance!!! 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:56 pm

8DonCo wrote:Good luck to you

kím được govt job là sướng , làm ít lương cao bổng lộc nhiều Very Happy

Thanks for the wish bac8.

“A sign from the angel that I’m about to experience the new beginning. The universe is on my side. “ I hope this is correct. They said we should get the result in 1-2 weeks.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:57 pm

TuTu wrote:làm cho gov thì không sợ bị lay off phải không ?

Thanks for your kind wish Tutu. I really want this job and hope I get it. This will be my dream job until retirement.

BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:57 pm

BeiBei wrote:I took the test for the govt job and the following night, I had a dream where I saw myself ranking at 37. In the dream, I asked  myself, “ 37 out of 60 people”?

What does this mean? Did I pass? If I did, will they call me in for an interview and will I get the job?

I pray to God and Buddha that I’ll be hired because I really want this job!!!!!🎊🥰🤗

Nếu apply for federal job thì tuỳ theo mổi câu trả lời của mình rồi họ cho số điểm. Nếu là another Fed employee thì hình như được thêm 5 điểm. Nếu là veteran thì có thể được thêm 5 or 10 points. Họ sẽ tổng cộng số điểm của mổi applicants rồi refer top few candidates to the hiring manager to interview.

Nếu cái listing chỉ open đúng vài tuần theo required minimum posting thì very likely they already had an internal candidate to hire but were required to post the job as a formality. Trong những trường hợp này thì họ sẽ viết cái job description/requirements to the exact qualifications của người kia để họ có thể make it to the HR search để họ mướn.

Nếu mình từ bên ngoài applied vào thì rất khó vô bởi vì cho dù được rank 100% cũng có thể vẩn thua mấy người internal candidates hay vets applying. Hồi đó SIL có quen đứa hiring manager và nó cũng kêu Gà applied cho cái budget analyst job nhưng 0 thấy HR kêu đi interview gì hết. Thằng hiring manager kêu Gà hỏi tụi HR cho biết tại sao I did not make the search thì khi phoned vào tụi HR nói là I did make the top few candidates according to the systems.

Nhưng 0 hiểu tại sao thằng hiring manager 0 nhận được referral để schedule interview. Thằng đó chạy đi hỏi HR thì tụi nó nói phải investigate what happened. 0 biết có ai làm bên trong HR hay ai bên trong tự eliminate mình ra rồi họ đưa người của họ vô hay sao nửa. TỤi nó đòi làm investigate lâu quá cho nên in the end thằng Boss lớn nói chỉ interview 2 thằng Vets cao điểm nhất rồi pick from there.

Từ đó trở đi I stopped applying for Fed job because I lost faith in that systems!

ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:54 pm

ga10 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:I took the test for the govt job and the following night, I had a dream where I saw myself ranking at 37. In the dream, I asked  myself, “ 37 out of 60 people”?

Nếu apply for federal job thì tuỳ theo mổi câu trả lời của mình rồi họ cho số điểm.  Nếu là another Fed employee thì hình như được thêm 5 điểm.  Nếu là veteran thì có thể được thêm 5 or 10 points.  Họ sẽ tổng cộng số điểm của mổi applicants rồi refer top few candidates to the hiring manager to interview.

Nếu cái listing chỉ open đúng vài tuần theo required minimum posting thì very likely they already had an internal candidate to hire but were required to post the job as a formality.  Trong những trường hợp này thì họ sẽ viết cái job description/requirements to the exact qualifications của người kia để họ có thể make it to the HR search để họ mướn.

Nếu mình từ bên ngoài applied vào thì rất khó vô bởi vì cho dù được rank 100% cũng có thể vẩn thua mấy người internal candidates hay vets applying.  Hồi đó SIL có quen đứa hiring manager và nó cũng kêu Gà applied cho cái budget analyst job nhưng 0 thấy HR kêu đi interview gì hết.  Thằng hiring manager kêu Gà hỏi tụi HR cho biết tại sao I did not make the search thì khi phoned vào tụi HR nói là I did make the top few candidates according to the systems.

Nhưng 0 hiểu tại sao thằng hiring manager 0 nhận được referral để schedule interview.  Thằng đó chạy đi hỏi HR thì tụi nó nói phải investigate what happened.  0 biết có ai làm bên trong HR hay ai bên trong tự eliminate mình ra rồi họ đưa người của họ vô hay sao nửa.  TỤi nó đòi làm investigate lâu quá cho nên in the end thằng Boss lớn nói chỉ interview 2 thằng Vets cao điểm nhất rồi pick from there.

Từ đó trở đi I stopped applying for Fed job because I lost faith in that systems!

It was heola hard and I thought I failed already. At least it’s good to know I passed but won’t be hired. I’m with you sis Ga. I’m done with them. I Need Guidance!!! 978502053  [
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:03 pm

Are you sure you need guidance? I think you need a baby. With a newborn, a baby can guide you perfectly on what you can do. Just kidding.

If you pass the writing test and be in the top 5, then in 2-4 weeks, HR will send out to those top 5 in the list a letter for an interview and orientation (if who passed the interview) on the same day. During these 4 weeks, they will do all candidate background checks. The highest score may still fail or be placed below another high score depending on the background check.
In an interview, there might be a few people such as HR, hiring manager, and supervisor in a department where you will be working in, plus an expert in your field.

That is all I can remember when I walked through this process more than 25 years ago when applying for a restroom cleaner job.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:22 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Are you sure you need guidance?  I think you need a baby.  With a newborn, a baby can guide you perfectly on what you can do.  Just kidding.

If you pass the writing test and be in the top 5, then in 2-4 weeks, HR will send out to those top 5 in the list a letter for an interview and orientation (if who passed the interview) on the same day.  During these 4 weeks, they will do all candidate background checks.  The highest score may still fail or be placed below another high score depending on the background check.  
In an interview, there might be a few people such as HR, hiring manager, and supervisor in a department where you will be working in, plus an expert in your field.  

That is all I can remember when I walked through this process more than 25 years ago when applying for a restroom cleaner job.

I took a total of 2 different tests. This was the most challenging one. This was also [[/url]
the one I gave up and thought I failed. Ko ngo duoc 71. Lol  I almost passed out after I finished it. In fact, I got sick for 3 days after I took the test. I wasted my time for nothing. 😭
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:46 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Are you sure you need guidance?  I think you need a baby.  With a newborn, a baby can guide you perfectly on what you can do.  Just kidding.

If you pass the writing test and be in the top 5, then in 2-4 weeks, HR will send out to those top 5 in the list a letter for an interview and orientation (if who passed the interview) on the same day.  During these 4 weeks, they will do all candidate background checks.  The highest score may still fail or be placed below another high score depending on the background check.  

I took a total of 2 different tests. This was the most challenging one. This was also [[/url]
the one I gave up and thought I failed. Ko ngo duoc 71. Lol  I almost passed out after I finished it. In fact, I got sick for 3 days after I took the test. I wasted my time for nothing. :sob:

No, you don't waste your time doing that. That is part of your knowledge and could help you succeed later with another challenge.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:57 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

the one I gave up and thought I failed. Ko ngo duoc 71. Lol  I almost passed out after I finished it. In fact, I got sick for 3 days after I took the test. I wasted my time for nothing. :sob:

No, you don't waste your time doing that.  That is part of your knowledge and could help you succeed later with another challenge.

My situation is like Cong Ton Sac in phim “Bao Thanh Thien”, di thi hoai ánd will never be given a chance, not even an interview.  I Need Guidance!!! 978502053 Minh ko co’ ngan lu*o*ng. to hoi’ loi nen se ko bao gioi duoc the job dau. 😭
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by rua2m Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:09 pm

Guidance đây là bài tủ đó HT gù, làm HT không làm đi apply job chùi cầu tiêu chị cho cực Lol

BB muốn get job của govt thì trước hết phải có bài tủ, nhưng nhiều job họ không cho mình biết sẽ thi gì thì khó get 99-100% điểm của test lắm, 70%+ là khá lắm rồi ít nhất C chứ không phải F lol, I applied and took tests few was also interviewed but failed lộp độp, job cũng tầm thường thôi làm cho library quét dọn, từ đó trở đi mỗi lần nghĩ tới đi xin govt job là dễ bị trầm cảm
rua2m

rua2m

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:34 pm

rua2m wrote:Guidance đây là bài tủ đó HT gù, làm HT không làm đi apply job chùi cầu tiêu chị cho cực Lol

BB muốn get job của govt thì trước hết phải có bài tủ, nhưng nhiều job họ không cho mình biết sẽ thi gì thì khó get 99-100% điểm của test lắm, 70%+ là khá lắm rồi ít nhất C chứ không phải F lol, I applied and took tests few was also interviewed but failed lộp độp, job cũng tầm thường thôi làm cho library quét dọn, từ đó trở đi mỗi lần nghĩ tới đi xin govt job là dễ bị trầm cảm

Thi song ra sieng nua do bro. Ko con 1 hot oatmeal (breakfast) left in me.😭😂
Most people don’t do very well on tests like me for instance. Bro noi dung’. Co’ study material/guide thi  duoc A roi, khoi noi. 😅

In this case, I’m sure a C (average) person can perform a much better job than an A or B person, if given a chance to prove.

I’m still happy that I passed.  I’m sure they’re not gonna call me for an interview even if I got an A+.  Lol why? Because landing a job for the govt is like winning the lottery and I know for sure I will never win this jackpot at all. 😭
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum