Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Who’s the bad guy in your relationship?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL Re: Who’s the bad guy in your relationship?

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:33 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Hubby used to but not anymore. Lol

Over the weekend, as we were checking out at the Asian supermarket, the cashier lady asked us how come we didn’t get the live lobsters since they’re on sale. We were so excited and told her we would go back to get them.

When we got there, there were a line of people waiting to get their live lobsters of choice. I turned to hubby and told him he could have them all for himself because I’m not eating them. He asked why? I asked how he’s gonna kill them? By suffocation? What happen if they don’t suffocate and die? Are you going to end their sufferings by putting a knife through their hearts? I said I would wait for him in the car and walked away. Well, I’ll eat them if they’re dead already and someone gotta be the bad guy in killing them. Lol He didn’t want to be the bad guy so we bought con tam instead. Lol

Dealing with humans, I am on the bad site.  The rest, my wife will take.

We have a lot of wildlife who make frequent visits to our backyard from rabbits, to squirrels, birds, and lizards.

Ko biet thang nao pha by taking 1 bite on each peach grown on the tree in our backyard and left them there….ko biet cho ai?

I told hubby to set a trap, bat 1  thang squirrel hay thang bird, ko can biet thang  nao….and…..cheo no’ ton teng on 1 leg from the tree to canh cao’ tram ho. 😅Ong co’ chiu dau and told me to do it since it was my idea. Lol Nothing is done so I just picked those fruits off and threw them in the backyard cho tui no’ an luon. Lol

Long story short, women sure  are more evil than men. Lol

Yes, my mom told me, phụ nữ rất đáng sợ, phải đề phòng, nhất là phụ nữ đẹp.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

LOL Re: Who’s the bad guy in your relationship?

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:34 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Dealing with humans, I am on the bad site.  The rest, my wife will take.

Ko -dung’. Nguoi dep dang so*. ai goi la nguoi dep nua. HehehBrown

We have a lot of wildlife who make frequent visits to our backyard from rabbits, to squirrels, birds, and lizards.

Ko biet thang nao pha by taking 1 bite on each peach grown on the tree in our backyard and left them there….ko biet cho ai?

I told hubby to set a trap, bat 1  thang squirrel hay thang bird, ko can biet thang  nao….and…..cheo no’ ton teng on 1 leg from the tree to canh cao’ tram ho. 😅Ong co’ chiu dau and told me to do it since it was my idea. Lol Nothing is done so I just picked those fruits off and threw them in the backyard cho tui no’ an luon. Lol

Long story short, women sure  are more evil than men. Lol

Yes, my mom told me, phụ nữ rất đáng sợ, phải đề phòng, nhất là phụ nữ đẹp.

Ko -dung’. Nguoi dep dang so*. ai goi la nguoi dep nua. Heheh
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top