Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

What do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL What do you think?

Post by BeiBei Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:29 am

Sloth started working here 2 years ago, a few months after the owner’s son left to another state for business.

After 2 years, he’s now back to visit and….came to sloth saying, “it’s been a long time I’ve seen you.” All came out of sloth’s mouth was, “yes, yes”. As if she wanted to tell him to say no more and go away. I’ll talk to you later.”

Wtf!😂🙊
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:19 pm

BeiBei wrote:Sloth started working here 2 years ago, a few months after the owner’s son left to another state for business.

After 2 years, he’s now back to visit and….came to sloth saying, “it’s been a long time I’ve seen you.” All came out of sloth’s mouth was, “yes, yes”. As if she wanted to tell him to say no more and go away. I’ll talk to you later.”

Wtf!😂🙊

You must love Sloth so you spend too much of your time staring at Sloth.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by BeiBei Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:37 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Sloth started working here 2 years ago, a few months after the owner’s son left to another state for business.

After 2 years, he’s now back to visit and….came to sloth saying, “it’s been a long time I’ve seen you.” All came out of sloth’s mouth was, “yes, yes”. As if she wanted to tell him to say no more and go away. I’ll talk to you later.”

Wtf!😂🙊

You must love Sloth so you spend too much of your time staring at Sloth.

I don’t pay her and have tried to ignore her completely but it’s not easy.

She sits in a cubicle across from me. I heard him coming to her desk and told her that. Lol

I’m sure it’s not easy to close your ears when it’s right there in front of you. Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by BeiBei Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:45 pm

She just told another visor she’s leaving early today and will be off tomorrow since her daughter is in town.

Her daughter is young, blond and pretty. Maybe  the daughter is his friend and that’s how her mother got the job? Hmmm 😂 Could this be a coincidence? 🙊😂
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:02 pm

BeiBei wrote:She just told another visor she’s leaving early today and will be off tomorrow since her daughter is in town.

Her daughter is young, blond and pretty. Maybe  the daughter is his friend and that’s how her mother got the job? Hmmm 😂 Could this be a coincidence? 🙊😂

If her daughter is young, blond, pretty as you just said, and she deserves just that little job, then it is absolutely not fair for her. Can you tell me which company and where you work at?
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by BeiBei Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:23 pm

Noi chuyen o day cho qua ngay thoi, why are you so doc ac’….trying to probe for more info to get someone in trouble.

Not that I care but I don’t like that type of behavior. Da gu con ac’ nua!lol
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:32 pm

BeiBei wrote:Noi chuyen o day cho qua ngay thoi, why are you so doc ac’….trying to probe for more info to get someone in trouble.

Not that I care but I don’t like that type of behavior. Da gu con ac’ nua!lol

You misunderstood what I meant when I said that. I just want to see if I can help the mother of a pretty young girl have a better job working for Trump or Putin thôi.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:19 pm

sloths are cute! Lol
avatar

LoveStory08


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:39 am


hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Noi chuyen o day cho qua ngay thoi, why are you so doc ac’….trying to probe for more info to get someone in trouble.

Not that I care but I don’t like that type of behavior. Da gu con ac’ nua!lol

You misunderstood what I meant when I said that.  I just want to see if I can help the mother of a pretty young girl have a better job working for Trump or Putin thôi.

Aren’t you over 70 already? Lol


LoveStory08 wrote:sloths are cute! Lol

She’s a pretty woman herself, for her age. She has really pretty green eyes nhung co cai’ la the job is not right for her. Lam gi cung slow het and quen len quen xuong. She need constant reminder and spoon fed everyday.
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:04 am

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Noi chuyen o day cho qua ngay thoi, why are you so doc ac’….trying to probe for more info to get someone in trouble.

Not that I care but I don’t like that type of behavior. Da gu con ac’ nua!lol

You misunderstood what I meant when I said that.  I just want to see if I can help the mother of a pretty young girl have a better job working for Trump or Putin thôi.

Aren’t you over 70 already? Lol


LoveStory08 wrote:sloths are cute! Lol

She’s a pretty woman herself, for her age. She has really pretty green eyes nhung co cai’ la the job is not right for her. Lam gi cung slow het and quen len quen xuong. She  need constant reminder and spoon fed everyday.

I am getting there.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by TuTu Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:05 pm

BeiBei, her line of work có affect your job không ? Smile
avatar

TuTu


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by ga10 Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:17 pm

Sloth has special powers and that's why everyone loves her and pays attention to her eventhough she doesn't do anything all day except looking pretty! Laugh
ga10

ga10


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by BeiBei Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:39 am

Sí Tutu ànd Ga: What work? She got no deadlines or responsibilities. She’s there to collect a paycheck. My coworkers did complain to me about our visor sloth and I told her just let her sit there looking pretty because that’s what she’s good at doing anyways.

Come to work, sit pretty for 2 hours then take a 15 min walk. Come back, sit pretty again then take a 2 hour lunch. Come back, sit pretty then take another 15 walk, (all that excluding bathroom breaks), come back and sit for a little while more trying to look more prettier before she grabs her purse and runs out the door.

Lam viec thi cham nhu sloth nhung chay di an lunch or home thi ko ai chay le bang ba. Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

LOL Re: What do you think?

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum