Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Best Joke of the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vỗ tay Best Joke of the Day

Post by BeiBei Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:11 pm

A manager from another department returned a file to sloth all angry since it was sent to her with a lot of missing documents. As coworker and I were walking past Sloth’s desk, Sloth looked furious and blocked us. In an irritâble voice, Sloth asked coworker of mine if she sent it. Coworker said no. Sloth said,  “How come it’s sent back to me?” Coworker said, “I didn’t send anything to anyone.” Sloth said,” yes you did. She’s angry and yelled at me. Call and explain to her.”
Coworker said, “I’m not calling anyone to explain anything.” Sloth got angry, mumbled and walked away. Lol

Is she trying to show me her “Incompetent superpower”?Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Best Joke of the Day

Post by ga10 Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:36 pm

Why did Sloth not inform the Manager she did not send the file & also ask them who sent the file? I don't understand why the Manager could mistakenly thought it was sent by Sloth even it was not.

Did someone just log into Sloth's email and sent it for fun?
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:37 pm

ga10 wrote:Why did Sloth not inform the Manager she did not send the file & also ask them who sent the file?  I don't understand why the Manager could mistakenly thought it was sent by Sloth even it was not.

Did someone just log into Sloth's email and sent it for fun?

Sloth’s desk is in a very heavy foot traffic area. We all lock our computers whenever we leave our desk so there’s no way anyone could access her computer. Other than that, the doc was a hard copy doc. It would take a very pathetic person to pull something this low on her; especially to a very special person like her. Lol

Anyways, coworker lady always stop by to say good night before she goes home and same as usual, before she left, she stopped by my desk and another male coworker to talk about work. Sloth abruptly flew over, cut and jumped into the coworker lady’s mouth talking then  apologizing for what happened. They started talking and things got intense again then…a supervisor from another department came over for help. 5 minutes later, she left and they’re still bickering, now at sloth’s desk.

Once again, sloth apologized and when I looked up,  coworker lady was gone. I didn’t hear her acknowledging anything. 🙊😂 I will ask her tomorrow morning to see what really happened.

Stay tune folks. 😂
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Galang1990-1993 Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:43 am

I don’t think it is funny at all when you lable someone as sloth.

Em nên nhớ:  cười người đừng quá cười lâu, cười người hôm trước hôm sau người cười.

Galang
Galang1990-1993

Galang1990-1993

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:37 am

Galang1990-1993 wrote:I don’t think it is funny at all when you lable someone as sloth.

Em nên nhớ:  cười người đừng quá cười lâu, cười người hôm trước hôm sau người cười.

Galang

Do you choose a leader who hides behind her team during a battle and attack her team to show her power? I choose none of the above because that leader got none of my respect.  I’ve been standing on my own ground fighting my own battle with her.  She’s the type who will keep attacking if you’re weak and will back off if you fight back. Dua wo* and ngu nua. Lol

I don’t care who she knows. It’s her job incompetency is what I know and care about. Mac qua nghi huu som’ thoi. Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top