Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Federal contract worker: GoFundMe to pay rent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent Empty Federal contract worker: GoFundMe to pay rent

Post by 8DonCo Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Federal contract worker: I set up GoFundMe to pay rent

As government workers across the country figure out ways to pay the bills during the government shutdown, one contract employee says she set up a GoFundMe account to help pay her expenses during the unpaid period.
"I was given the advice to set up a GoFundMe and I made a goal of approximately two months of salary because I wasn't sure how much this would last," Julie Burr told CNN's Brianna Keilar in an interview on Monday. "That's going to help get us through. It helped with my January rent and more than likely will have to help with February rent also. So right now I'm relying on that."
Burr, a federal contract worker for the Department of Transportation in Kansas City, Missouri, said she also isn't expecting to get paid for hours she has already worked. That's because she can't submit her time sheet since there is no one to approve it in the office where she works.
"I just want to get back to work. I just want the government to be back up and running and I want to get back to work and earn my paycheck and that's what I think a lot of people feel like," she said.

When asked to respond to President Trump saying he "can relate" to government workers who are going without pay, Burr didn't agree with Trump's sentiments.

"I find it hard to believe that a billionaire could relate to anyone who lives possibly paycheck to paycheck, which many of the American people do," she replied.
The federal government has been partially shut down for 16 days.

Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent Empty Re: Federal contract worker: GoFundMe to pay rent

Post by vietnam4all Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:50 pm

Gofundme - when I get layoff, I'll do the same lol!

vietnam4all

Back to top Go down

Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent Empty Re: Federal contract worker: GoFundMe to pay rent

Post by Jen-Lo Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:54 pm

vietnam4all wrote:Gofundme - when I get layoff, I'll do the same lol!

Ông post lên, tui vô tui chửi te tua luôn :Giggling: đừng nói sao tui dử :Giggling:
Jen-Lo

Jen-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by vietnam4all Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:57 pm

Jen-Lo wrote:

Ông post lên, tui vô tui chửi te tua luôn :Giggling: đừng nói sao tui dử :Giggling:

Vậy tui xin tiền qua cô, thăm cô, dẫn cô đi ăn tôm hùm, cô không chửi tui hả? Dễ thương ghê Laugh Laugh

vietnam4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen-Lo Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 pm

vietnam4all wrote:
Jen-Lo wrote:

Vậy tui xin tiền qua cô, thăm cô, dẫn cô đi ăn tôm hùm, cô không chửi tui hả? Dễ thương ghê Laugh Laugh

Tui bệnh dữ lắm, ăn gì nổi :Giggling: mời người khác đi ăn đi :Giggling:
Jen-Lo

Jen-Lo

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:06 pm

sau khi Gofundme bỏ tiền trả $400,000 cho cái vụ ông homeless và couple setup đó , giờ người ta khoái Gofundme

8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Tối nay lão chump sẽ lên đài tv mà khóc và méc bà con là lão bị bắt nạt tại lão xin tiền xây bức tường ô nhục mà không được chị Nancy fê chuẩn cho :Giggling: :Giggling: :Giggling:

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent 2023431958 Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent 2023431958 Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent 2023431958 Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent 2023431958 Federal contract worker:  GoFundMe to pay rent 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Không biết mấy người Fed workers có thể apply cho unemployment rồi sau đó refund lại nếu họ được retro 0 hén!
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:47 pm

ga10 wrote:Không biết mấy người Fed workers có thể apply cho unemployment rồi sau đó refund lại nếu họ được retro 0 hén!

nếu qua tới tuần sau là được, thấy báo chí nói vậy

ủa, you are not government worker ?

majority VA people depend on gov

8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:49 pm

8DonCo wrote:
ga10 wrote:Không biết mấy người Fed workers có thể apply cho unemployment rồi sau đó refund lại nếu họ được retro 0 hén!

Vậy sau này họ có phải trả lại số tiền đó cho Unemployment office (UO) 0? How the heck ís the UO có thể track hết bao nhiêu người cần phải trả lại và make sure they do?
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:51 pm

ga10 wrote:
8DonCo wrote:

Vậy sau này họ có phải trả lại số tiền đó cho Unemployment office (UO) 0?  How the heck ís the UO có thể track hết bao nhiêu người cần phải trả lại và make sure they do?

lo bò trắng răng

cái gì chớ tiền thì họ lo hay lắm, you do not to worry Laugh

8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top