Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Santa Claus phát quà

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Santa Claus phát quà Empty Santa Claus phát quà

Post by 8DonCo Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:29 pm

50 children exposed to coronavirus-infected Santa, Mrs. Claus in Georgia

Christmas photo-op with Santa may have become a coronavirus superspreader event in Georgia, where at least 50 children were exposed to an infected Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

Officials in Ludowici, Ga., say actors playing Santa and Mrs. Claus tested positive for COVID-19 after holding court at a Christmas festival on Dec. 10. The event included a parade, a tree-lighting and a chance to meet and take photos with Santa, local station WSAV reports.
“After the event both ‘Santa’ and ‘Mrs. Claus’ were tested for the COVID-19 virus and both received positive test results,” Robert Parker, chairman of the Long County Board of Commissioners, wrote in  on Facebook Monday. “The event was well attended and roughly 50 children had their picture taken with Santa.”

He added this his own children were among those who took pictures with Santa, and downplayed the incident by comparing it to exposures that “happen every day as we go about our day-to-day lives.”

“This is cause for concern,” he wrote in the first part of the statement. “I do not feel this incident is cause for panic,” he said later on.

Parker urged parents to follow proper health guidelines if their children were exposed. He also defended the decision to hold a public gathering during the coronavirus pandemic, saying it was important for “normalcy.”

He added that he’s known “Santa” and “Mrs. Claus” his entire life, and said they would never knowingly put children in danger.
Parker said no one in his family has shown symptoms of the disease to date.
Ludowici is a community of about 2,200 people in southeastern Georgia. It’s the only incorporated municipality in the area and is about 20 minutes away from the nearest hospital.

Santa Claus phát quà JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Santa Claus phát quà Empty Re: Santa Claus phát quà

Post by ga10 Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:40 pm

Tối hôm qua tui Independent Living phoned và informed cho hay là one of their residents had COVID symptoms and that my 81 years old aunt was sitting nẽxt to him in the morning and they waited for the shuttle to take them grocery shopping. My aunt was NOT wearing her face mask at the time they said.

All we do now is to pray that person has only a cold and not COVID or not spread to anyone else. I asked my aunt to quarantine herself and I will call her everyday to check on her well bêing.
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by HangHang Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:04 pm

Bác Tám nói tới phát quà .... Tũi xin chia sẽ ....

Truyền hình địa phương nơi tui ở .... Họ lên đài kêu gọi xin quà cho lớp trẽ ... Tui nhìn thấy mấy đứa nhỏ nhận được quà cái mắt hớn hở vui mừng .... Touch my heart .

Tui đi mua 10 cái mềnh ... Tui thấy ích quá ... Mùa dịch Covid ... Nên tui liền may hơn 100 cái khẫu trang màu trắng 2 lốp , 20 cái Mickey mouse and Mini mouse cũng vãi cotton , tốn hết 4 tiếng cắt may . Tui cao hứng mua mua ....Trong túi có $200 tiền ăn trưa tui mua hết ... Về tiệm ăn mì gói ...

Qua hôm sau .... Sáng sớm tui mang ra cho Fire Department cho đễ họ làm Santa Claus phát quà .

Tới giờ tui cũng còn happy .

HangHang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:10 pm

Giờ này ức hiếp gì còn photo with Santa trời .

Gà: hope aunt của Gà không có gì .

Chị HH: good for you chị .

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top