Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

DELETE@

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travel Re: DELETE@

Post by BeiBei Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:36 pm

Devil’s Lake...nghe ten ko dam di boi 😂

DELETE@ - Page 2 Edf78c10
DELETE@ - Page 2 02fe9310
DELETE@ - Page 2 94e9ff10
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:09 pm

1. Siskiyou:   Weather: hot which was  good for swimming and kayaking              
RV campsite: full hookup but all dirt          
Lots of big trees- good for shades            
Shopping center: 1 convenience store nearby. Nothing much to do other than  swimming, boating and camping [DELETE@ - Page 2 F0d78610[/url]
DELETE@ - Page 2 Bf512810
[url=DELETE@ - Page 2 44[/url]
DELETE@ - Page 2 Faee4a10
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:04 am

DELETE@ - Page 2 Fa9a0410
DELETE@ - Page 2 0af3f010
Thang B couldn’t wait to go swimming. Lol
DELETE@ - Page 2 7f7c3310
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:22 am

BeiBei wrote:Thanks for sharing the video bro. Smile Before we bought this one, we found the Mercedes which was the same year as this  but they asked for too much. I didn’t like the Mercedes because it wasn’t as spacious as this one and the paint has faded  from sitting in the sun for too long. The body for this one is still great, still new looking and the best thing was that it came with a car. The owner bought a brand new RV and wanted to get rid of this one so he gave us a good deal. Smile

May I ask which model and year did you guys buy? Is this a RV that needs to be towed/hook up to the truck and that's why you bought the truck with it too?
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:26 am

Sís Ga: It’s obviously not a brand new mec like what VanSon had.😂

I wasn’t so fond of this RV motor home when hubby first showed me the pics of the interior. It looked so outdated then…..tada…..the small car that came along with it. 😍That’s when I was like….we have to go check it out. 😂 It was clean, in good shape, great body and best of all, it came with everything and was ready to move in. I love youI love youDELETE@ - Page 2 Ac102510
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:35 am

Du lịch mùa dịch bằng RV an toàn và save $, giờ motels hay hotels đâu có rẻ

DELETE@ - Page 2 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:58 am

8DonCo wrote:Du lịch mùa dịch bằng RV an toàn và save $, giờ motels hay hotels đâu có rẻ

Did you know RVs are in high demand now, just like the housing market? I told hubby we should sell this one since we know we might make 20K off from it Very Happy but we have to wait until we do all our travels before year end to do it. Very Happy Laugh
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:05 pm

BeiBei wrote:
8DonCo wrote:Du lịch mùa dịch bằng RV an toàn và save $, giờ motels hay hotels đâu có rẻ

Did you know RVs are in high demand now, just like the housing market? I told hubby we should sell this one since we know we might make 20K off from it Very Happy but we have to wait until we do all our travels before year end to do it. Very Happy Laugh

nếu không tính đâu thì bán đi , make a lot of money

DELETE@ - Page 2 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:38 pm

8DonCo wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

nếu không tính đâu thì bán đi , make a lot of money

Vacay moi tuan vui but ton tien qua. 😭
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:38 pm

Beibei - Vậy camper đó là phải towed by the car? Hay có thể lái nó by itself?

I am confused when you said it comes with a car
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:45 pm

Specific motorhome hay trailer

RV là nói chung chung

DELETE@ - Page 2 JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:21 pm

BeiBei wrote:DELETE@ - Page 2 D0b5f810

It looks nice and is in great condition. Tioga? Does it have a full or queen bed? Are you sure it is 25, not 27?
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:49 pm

ga10 wrote:Beibei - Vậy camper đó là phải towed by the car?  Hay có thể lái nó by itself?

I am confused when you said it comes with a car

Sis Ga: The tow hitch was put in by the previous owner. It normally cost 2k+ to get it installed. The previous owner also installed the tow frame on the small car which he sold to us with the RV for a very good deal. All together, it’s the RV and the car that we bought. I think you’re confused with the trailer. Here’s the pic to better explain things and to khoe how  much thang B love his Pawther. 😂
[

Last edited by BeiBei on Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:50 pm

8DonCo wrote:Specific motorhome hay trailer

RV là nói chung chung

RV motor home bac 8. We thought of getting a trailer but then, we would have to buy a truck to tow it. This is more easier. We were lucky it came with a car.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:58 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

It looks nice and is in great condition. Tioga?  Does it have a full or queen bed?  Are you sure it is 25, not 27?

Ko phai Tioga prince hunchback a. It’s 25 feet and sleeps 4 people. Has a queen size bed and a dining table that can be made into a full size bed. Full bathroom, gas stove, microwave  and 2 TVs. Heater and ac work perfectly fine. Our retirement plan is to sell our homes  and live in an RV, Khoi can worry about property taxes anymore. Very Happy🥳
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:22 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

It looks nice and is in great condition. Tioga?  Does it have a full or queen bed?  Are you sure it is 25, not 27?

Ko phai Tioga prince hunchback a. It’s 25 feet and sleeps 4 people. Has a queen size bed and a dining table that can be made into a full size bed. Full bathroom, gas stove, microwave  and 2 TVs. Heater and ac work perfectly fine. Our retirement plan is to sell our homes  and live in an RV, Khoi can worry about property taxes anymore. Very Happy🥳

If I were you, I rent out the home, then travel with an RV when I am retired.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:34 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Bộ tính camping 365 days out of a year ha?! Laugh

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:35 pm

[quote="hoàng tử lưng gù"]
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Is that your hubby laying on the floor BeiBei?? Very Happy

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:39 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

Hihi, why not cưng?
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:43 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Hihi, why not cưng?

Chật chọi neu la L chac L bực bọi lắm

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top