Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Wedding…….

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Wedding…….

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:14 pm

Có nên tham du đám cưới mùa nay khong quy vi?

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

New Re: Wedding…….

Post by ga10 Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:20 pm

It's a personal choice dêpnding on how close you're to them and whether you're willing to take the chance or not. If you do go, remember to keep your mask on and try to social distance if at all possible.

However if you have smaller unvaccinated children then I don't think you should go. Explain to them about your child's unvaccinated state and hopefully the bride/groom will understand. You can still send them a gift even if not attending since they already reserved the seats for you guys!

ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:36 pm

ga10 wrote:It's a personal choice dêpnding on how close you're to them and whether you're willing to take the chance or not.  If you do go, remember to keep your mask on and try to social distance if at all possible.

However if you have smaller unvaccinated children then I don't think you should go.  Explain to them about your child's unvaccinated state and hopefully the bride/groom will understand.  You can still send them a gift even if not attending since they already reserved the seats for you guys!

I’m thinking not attending but they said they’ll get mad at me—oh well, let them be.

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top