Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Cậu 9 ở Texas!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cậu 9 ở Texas!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Cậu 9 ở Texas!

Post by TuTu Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:55 pm

Dinh' liu' long vong tum lum ha...chac cung la cai duyen.Smile

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:38 pm

Thấy Gạo viết "chị Gạo" = your older sister hay Chị Gạo = yourself?
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:45 pm

Gà: myself, xưng hô với bé Tutu Smile g/đ Gạo có cách xưng hô hơi kỳ, ví dụ khi nói chuyến với cháu kêu bằng cô, Gạo kho^gn xưng cô, nói chuyện trực tiếp Gạo vẫn xưng Cô + tên Smile nên quen

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by U+0026 Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:45 pm

Rice wrote:Gà: myself, xưng hô với bé Tutu Smile g/đ Gạo có cách xưng hô hơi kỳ, ví dụ khi nói chuyến với cháu kêu bằng cô, Gạo kho^gn xưng cô, nói chuyện trực tiếp Gạo vẫn xưng Cô + tên Smile nên quen
:handshake:

Á đù!  Cậu Chín bẳt tại trận bé Tutu nói xấu cậu nghe!

Giới thiệu bè bạn cho Cậu Chín coi bói kiếm tiền đi. Dạo nầy bịnh dịch tái phát, sạp coi bói ngoài chợ trời của Cậu & Mợ Bảy ế như chùa Bà Đanh!
U+0026

U+0026

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:03 pm

Type bi tau qua nhap ma .lol. Phai reset lai ...muon noi ma noi khong dc ....lol.
Cau 7 o choi vui nha .

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by U+0026 Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:12 pm

TuTu wrote:Type bi tau qua nhap ma .lol. Phai reset lai ...muon noi ma noi khong dc ....lol.
Cau 7 o choi vui nha .

Nho nay bi tau hoa nhap ma giong Mo Bay My Hang! Nhin lon Cau Chin ra Cau Bay. :boylaugh!
U+0026

U+0026

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:26 pm

:Giggling: Lol

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by Phuoc Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:09 pm

Định không nói gì về vấn đề này nữa, nhưng mà "họ" muốn mình kể cho các bạn nghe về Jacque said about my spirit guides, để các bạn biết rằng ai trong chúng ta cũng có 2-3 guardian angels and spirit guides.  They try very hard to help and stir us, they interfere with our lives only when we ask.  Mình thấy họ rất thương và có lợi nên đã cố tình tìm hiểu từ Jacque xem spirits guides của my parents, aunts, brother là những ai, sở trường là gì...
Nhưng người trần mắt thịt không quen với ý tưởng này nên chả thấy họ nhắc gì đến nữa, nhiều khi họ còn sợ giống như bị người "âm" gì đó. Cũng có thể nói tiếng Anh nên không thấm, oh well.

Mình quote what my guide said thru Jacque on Dec 2017, truth, định cắt bớt phần được khen, nhưng so what, hết duyên thì mình biến.

One of my guides was an angelic being, didn't talk, just communicated with images, two had been human before.  They had been switched because my path turned, the one below departed, I asked for him back.

"He stands on the left thigh (energy body), very tall & slim.  He was with you since 7-8 years old, you can consider him as a big brother, he had been your step father, father-in-law, loves you very much, really impressed with you, you learn very quickly, fast, remember well.  He feels he has access to you, you listen, you pay attention, he never have to bring something to you over and over again, you get it, he likes that, he likes working with you.  You're really interesting to him, you are very old & very young at the same time....  "I like how old you are and how young you are"....

He wants to keep you on a straight narrow path, he'll be the one that want to keep you focus, don't get scattered, not going into many directions at once.  He'd be the one to call on if you are distracted, couldn't decide what need your attention, which is the most important, he'd be the one to call on.  He'll answer to anything you call him."

Phuoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Phuoc Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:34 pm

Có một lần, chỉ một lần thôi, he gave me a whole lecture, word by word, appeared in my brain, even sparked me to cry a little.  What an amazing spiritual experience, shook my core for years. That was a long time before I knew Jacque.

Phuoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top