Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

I’m a 41-year-old virgin ‘by accident’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I’m a 41-year-old virgin ‘by accident’ Empty I’m a 41-year-old virgin ‘by accident’

Post by PhongVien Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:17 am

You know the first time most people have the opportunity is in high school and I was a geek and a nerd and a little bit of a dork.

Most people go to college, I didn’t, I didn’t learn that social lifestyle, I was perfectly happy to go home, watch some TV, maybe go to a movie on the weekend.
PhongVien

PhongVien

Back to top Go down

I’m a 41-year-old virgin ‘by accident’ Empty Re: I’m a 41-year-old virgin ‘by accident’

Post by BeiBei Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:24 am

Being 41 and a virgin is nothing bad. Living in your parent’s basement at that age is something to look out for. 🙊
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

I’m a 41-year-old virgin ‘by accident’ Empty Re: I’m a 41-year-old virgin ‘by accident’

Post by 8DonCo Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:28 am

VN goi là hàng hiếm Very Happy

I’m a 41-year-old virgin ‘by accident’ JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:37 am

I am curious if thêre's a way you can tell if a guy is still a virgin like you can tell with the girl?
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:06 pm

ga10 wrote:I am curious if thêre's a way you can tell if a guy is still a virgin like you can tell with the girl?

Dan ba co’ thu cung xa Va Dan ong co’ thu duong gan …la so* toc nam tren bung. which will fall off if he’s lost his virginity, to a real woman and not chi 5 ok. Very Happy
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top