Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Herbs with Benefits

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Herbs with Benefits

Post by BeiBei Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:16 pm

Herbs with Benefits  F460ad10
I didn’t know “spearmint” was called hung’ lui~? Is this new to anyone? lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Happy Re: Herbs with Benefits

Post by BeiBei Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:21 am

The payroll manager came and asked if I was Vietnamese then handed me this herb article. After going through the herbs that I was familiar with, she then told me she’s interested in the pennywort herb and it’s health benefits. I said if I see it next time, I’ll get the one that’s pre-made for her to try and not only that, I’ll get her the plants too. 😂

I love this article so much that I had to frame it. Check it out. Not too shabby is it? 😎Herbs with Benefits  2ec27e10
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:46 pm

I've heard of hung lui but never knew that it was spearmint.

Why are you all the sudden into herbs??

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:40 am

LoveStory08 wrote:I've heard of hung lui but never knew that it was spearmint.

Hung lui is probably used in a different region of Vietnam?

Herbs are a part of the Asian diet and this could be the main reason why Asians are healthier than other races.

My skin has been breaking out like crazy again and after adding  chives into my daily diet, it finally cleared up, in just 3 days. 🙊

I was able to sleep better throughout the night. It could be a placebo but hey, I’ll do whatever it takes to help me sleep better rather than taking melatonin or sleeping pills.

How are you doing sis?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:04 pm

BeiBei wrote:

Herbs are a part of the Asian diet and this could be the main reason why Asians are healthier than other races.

My skin has been breaking out like crazy again and after adding  chives into my daily diet, it finally cleared up, in just 3 days. 🙊

I was able to sleep better throughout the night. It could be a placebo but hey, I’ll do whatever it takes to help me sleep better rather than taking melatonin or sleeping pills.

How are you doing sis?

Sorry to hear sis. Maybe you're no^'ng tro^ng mi`nh that's why you're breaking out. Try going to the herbal store and ask them for help. They may have the solution for you.

I'm doing ok, sis. thanks for asking. How's Beibei?

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:54 pm

loai. nào cũng tốt hết BB.  Đẹp thích ăn rau sống VN mà loại herbs nào cũng có tác dụng tốt hết Smile

hiện tại vẫn dùng rosemary hair mask ..love it!
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:59 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

How are you doing sis?

Sorry to hear sis.  Maybe you're no^'ng tro^ng mi`nh that's why you're breaking out.  Try going to the herbal store and ask them for help.  They may have the solution for you.

I'm doing ok, sis.  thanks for asking.  How's Beibei?

We don’t have that here sis. Thang B is good. How’s Rosy sis? Sis co’ neuter chi? chua? Thang B ra mat chao future mil ne :Giggling: jk
Herbs with Benefits  24af1510
Herbs with Benefits  B51cdd10
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:01 pm

nhatrangdep wrote:loai. nào cũng tốt hết BB.  Đẹp thích ăn rau sống VN mà loại herbs nào cũng có tác dụng tốt hết Smile

hiện tại vẫn dùng rosemary hair mask ..love it!

Rau nao minh cung thich her sis ngoai diep ca due to its fishy smell. Dill, balm and betel thi minh ko familiar nen chua co’ biet taste ra sao and unsure if cho Asian co’ ban’ ko?

What does the rosemary mask do sis?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:09 pm

ra ngoài picked fresh rosemary vô na^u' vơi 'nưo=c' for 15-20 phút  dùng nó làm leave on conditioner or hair mask.  dùng thấy tóc bớt khô và mạnh hơn bớt rụngg ..1 tuần làm 2 lần nên giờ tóc cũng bớt khô, không cần dùng hair conditioner luôn ..
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:17 pm

nhatrangdep wrote:ra ngoài picked fresh rosemary vô na^u' vơi 'nưo=c' for 15-20 phút  dùng nó làm leave on conditioner or hair mask.  dùng thấy tóc bớt khô và mạnh hơn bớt rụngg ..1 tuần làm 2 lần nên giờ tóc cũng bớt khô, không cần dùng hair conditioner luôn ..

Chat luong ra sao sis? 1lb rosemary to 1 gallon nuoc?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:47 pm

not that much ..

để vài bữa làm cho BB coi nha ..1 lb too much ..
mỗi lần nấu khoảng 1 glass of water for 1 week.  nấu 1 lần 1 ly chia ra làm 2 dùng trong 1 tuần,  1 lần dùng là 1/2 glass.  nấu nhiều quá để lâu nó hư ..
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:41 am

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

How are you doing sis?

Sorry to hear sis.  Maybe you're no^'ng tro^ng mi`nh that's why you're breaking out.  Try going to the herbal store and ask them for help.  They may have the solution for you.

I'm doing ok, sis.  thanks for asking.  How's Beibei?

We don’t have that here sis. Thang B is good. How’s Rosy sis? Sis co’ neuter chi? chua? Thang B ra mat chao future mil ne :Giggling: jk
Herbs with Benefits  24af1510
Herbs with Benefits  B51cdd10

haha Thanks for the pic. Rosie is doing good. She goes into seizure every now and then the poor thing, but she's doing ok other than that.

Rosie is overweight sis eventhough we take her for a walk almost everyday. How do you keep Beibei nice and thin?

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:55 am

hái nhiêu đây nấu được 1 lần gội đầu ..nếu muốn more effective thì bỏ vô blender xây lấy nước .

lặc ra đô vô 1 glass of water nấu 15 phút ..rồi để nguội lộc nước cho sạch rồi cho vài giọt essential oil (lavender, orange zest) vào quậy đêu ..gội đầu xong cho nó lên làm hair mask hay leave in conditioner 
hair mask thì để lên đầu 1 tiếng rồi xã lại với nước lạnh
còn leave in conditioner thì gội đầu xong, spray lên hết tóc để vậy luôn ..

Herbs with Benefits  123
Herbs with Benefits  220
Herbs with Benefits  316

Last edited by nhatrangdep on Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:56 am

Herbs with Benefits  412
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:57 am

cái box essential này có mùi orange zest rất là thơm luôn ..bỏ vai` giọt peppermint vô thì lúc làm mask cái da nó tinkling very nice feeling and relax  Very Happy hộp này mua xài hoài không hết
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:28 pm

chi đep, mua cái hộp essential oil này ở đâu ?
rosemary nó mạnh lắm , rat dễ trồng ...

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:34 pm

hình như OX chị mua ở Amazon ..loại sample này nhiều mùi lắm, có mùi huynh diệp nữa ..mà chị xài peppermint, lavender and orange zest ..mùi orange zest của nó thom nứt mũi mà dễ chịu lắm ..

chị xài cũng 5-6 tháng rồi ..nhờ vậy mà không tốn tiên conditioner .
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:49 pm

Thanks chi be' Dep

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:13 pm

có người họ nấu rosemary làm tea đó ....herbs nào cũng có tác dụng tốt cho mình hết ..
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by miso Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:19 pm

Ai cũng nói Rosemary dễ dâm cành. Miso mua Rosemary ngoài chợ về , dâm nhánh để trồng, mà dâm hoài , mấy lần , đều không mọc ra rễ và chết queo Smile

miso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top