Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Miracles From Heaven (2016) drama movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miracles From Heaven (2016) drama movie Empty Miracles From Heaven (2016) drama movie

Post by SoBiz Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:06 pm

http://www.phimmoi.net/phim/phep-la-tu-thien-duong-3918/xem-phim.html

Miracles From Heaven (2016) drama movie Onesheet
NỘI DUNG PHIM :
Miracles From Heaven (2016), câu chuyện về một cuộc hành trình kì diệu của đức tin và sự chữa lành của một cô bé.

“Miracles From Heaven” được dựa trên một cuốn sách ăn khách của người mẹ Cơ Đốc Christy Beam. Anna Beam vật lộn với hai chứng rối loạn nan y suốt nhiều năm liền. Do mức độ nghiêm trọng của bệnh tật, một lần Anna đã nói với mẹ rằng cô bé muốn lên thiên đàng và gặp Chúa.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Mommy I just want to die': The TRUE story of the little girl in new Jennifer Garner movie who just wanted her suffering to end until she was miraculously cured 'by Jesus

'
Christy Beam, 43, tells Daily Mail Online exclusively she 'turned it up to God' when she and daughter Annabel hit the darkest moment of her illness

'I would say for pretty much a year after her fall I was waiting for the shoe to drop,' says Beam of how long it took her to accept Anna was cured

In the movie featuring Jennifer Garner, Annabel's illness was portrayed as lasting a year but in real life Beam says it lasted for four and a half

She suffered from Pseudo Obstruction Motility Disorder, a rare disorder that prevents one from adequately digesting and absorbing nutrients

But after falling 30 feet down into a hollow tree she suffered no injuries and was miraculously cured of the 'incurable' illness

Anna says Jesus told her that 'it wasn't my time, that I had to go back, that there were plans on earth for me that I could not fulfill in heaven'

Beam went on to write the New York Times bestseller Miracles from Heaven because she wanted to share the 'message of hope' from her family's story

By LAURA COLLINS IN CLEBURNE, TEXAS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:36 EDT, 21 March 2016 | UPDATED: 18:39 EDT, 21 March 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3502738/Mommy-just-want-die-little-girl-story-told-Miracles-Heaven-just-wanted-suffering-end-days-later-miraculously-cured-Jesus-fell-hollow-tree.html#ixzz4cemoPfmN

SoBiz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top