Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage Empty Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage

Post by 8DonCo Sat May 14, 2022 11:23 pm

Mothers around the country are turning to social media and leaning on each other for support as the national baby formula shortage continues to strain families in multiple states.

Alleyah Gaines is a first-time mom who’s had difficulty trying to find baby formula for her 7-month-old baby Kairo.

"I even went as far as traveling outside of my city to try to find it and I still couldn't locate it," Gaines told “Good Morning America.”

Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage Baby-formula-shortage-01-rt-llr-220512_1652403720486_hpMain_16x9_992

Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage Camera[size=12]Kaylee Greenlee Beal/Reuters
Empty shelves show a shortage of baby formula at a CVS store in San Antonio, Texas, May 10, 2022.

[/size]

Gaines went online to try to find a solution for her child and that’s where she found a local Facebook group in the Killeen, Texas, area where she and her family live and connected with Nadette Branche, another mom in the group.
Branche just so happened to have extra baby formula at home and posted about it in the Facebook group. “When I was pregnant, people had given me boxes with formula in them,” Branche explained to “GMA.” “But I produce enough milk for my baby and I really didn't have any use for it.”
Gaines noticed Branche’s post and knew she had to reach out.
”I quickly commented and I was like, you know, ‘Can I please get this formula?’ And she was like, ‘Yes, of course,’ Gaines recalled. “I just was so ecstatic.”

Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage Empty Re: Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage

Post by ga10 Sat May 14, 2022 11:29 pm

I don't understand why thêre's a shortage. Is it supply chain or they don't have enough drivers to deliver the products?

ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage Empty Re: Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage

Post by 8DonCo Sat May 14, 2022 11:37 pm

ga10 wrote:I don't understand why thêre's a shortage.  Is it supply chain or they don't have enough drivers to deliver the products?

Trade Policy, tụi hãng sản xuất lobby và không cho nhập từ nước ngoài vào, giờ bị infection nên plants bị shut down không sản xuât mà không cho nhập thiếu là phải rồi

Moms turn to social media for help amid baby formula shortage JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gió đồng Sat May 14, 2022 11:44 pm

Nói chớ tình trạng này mấy người sanh doi sanh ba mệt dữ à
Gió đồng

Gió đồng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top