Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Bao Hiem Cho Meo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Money Re: Bao Hiem Cho Meo

Post by BeiBei Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:20 am

Cuom wrote:Beibei: I did not know dogs would eat veggies. My cat won't touch her food if I put carrots, or potatoes into her meal.

My dog only eat puréed veggies since his teeth are small. I steam the veggies until they’re super soft. He’s a small breed, probably the same size and weigh the same weight as your cat sis.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:24 am

TuTu wrote:nghe nói chó fải drain anal gland from time to time ?BeiBei có đánh răng cho chó không ?

mèo bị ói maybe eating hair ball ?dr checkup they might charge about 60$ per visiit( or a little more bc of inflation right now ) ....tiền chữa trị /thuoc men là khác ...chị Cườm call máy chỗ vet gần nhà hỏi thăng>  giá check up em nghĩ họ có thể cho chị biết . Cái khổ là nhìu khi đem tới vet nó fai? làm  x-ray or something add vô more ....

My first dog was a big breed dog, golden retriever. He never had any anal gland issue.

This breed is hypoallergenic and he seems to be hypoallergenic to everything. I now have to be be careful what I feed him.

I now make sweet potato balls and give to him as a treat if I train him.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuom Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:29 am

BeiBei wrote:
Cuom wrote:
TuTu wrote:phần đông chị Cườm cho nó ăn gì ? níu đồ ăn nhà tự nấu thì hình như mèo nó không tolerate được nhièu spices đó chị như hành/ tỏi ....và rát ít muối thôi .....

Tutu có nuôi mèo không? Nghe nói chuyện rành quá. Tui cho nó ăn dried food của mèo, dạo gần đây có search youtube nấu wet food cho nó ở nhà, không có cho spices gì hết, nấu cũng dễ chỉ là thịt gà và gan trộn chung nấu chín rồi xay ra như pate vậy. Nó thích lắm. Bây giờ không cho ăn nhiều nữa, mỗi lần cho ăn cợ 1/2 cup là đủ, ngày ăn 2 lần. Hy vọng nó không bị ói nữa.

Throwing up could be due to hunger or their treats sis. It happened before to thang B too and I had to split up the feeding time to twice and day, and a 1/2 cup eat time.

I have to cut back his food intake since vet said he could lose 2-3 pounds. Vet was nice not to say he’s “Ef aye thi”. 😜

Beibei, that's what I think too after searching info on youtube. I don't buy cat treats for her, they are expensive. Dried food also cost a lot, so I start cooking wet food for her at home. I will try to mix carrots and potatoes into her pate to see if she eats it.
Cuom

Cuom

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:03 pm

Cuom wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
Cuom wrote:

Tutu có nuôi mèo không? Nghe nói chuyện rành quá. Tui cho nó ăn dried food của mèo, dạo gần đây có search youtube nấu wet food cho nó ở nhà, không có cho spices gì hết, nấu cũng dễ chỉ là thịt gà và gan trộn chung nấu chín rồi xay ra như pate vậy. Nó thích lắm. Bây giờ không cho ăn nhiều nữa, mỗi lần cho ăn cợ 1/2 cup là đủ, ngày ăn 2 lần. Hy vọng nó không bị ói nữa.

Throwing up could be due to hunger or their treats sis. It happened before to thang B too and I had to split up the feeding time to twice and day, and a 1/2 cup eat time.

I have to cut back his food intake since vet said he could lose 2-3 pounds. Vet was nice not to say he’s “Ef aye thi”. 😜

Beibei, that's what I think too after searching info on youtube. I don't buy cat treats for her, they are expensive. Dried food also cost a lot, so I start cooking wet food for her at home. I will try to mix carrots and potatoes into her pate to see if she eats it.

Yep, expensive and also unsafe too since they use too much dye and toxic ingredients. No wonder why some treats label read, “feed only 1 treat a day”.

You have to brush their teeth if you’re feeding them wet food since they  can  increase plague buildup faster.

I’ve been brushing thang B’s teeth ever since he came home as a puppy and now is so used to me brushing that every night. I would ask him if he wants his teeth brushed and he’d run to the bathroom door standing there waiting for me. Noi giong sao nhung cho’ ko co’ ngu dau, they do understand what we’re saying to them, it’s that sometimes, they have selective hearing like most humans out there that’s all. 😅😂
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuom Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:21 pm

Your dog is so cute! Dogs know how to listen and obey human more than cats. They follow their routine and know what to do when the timing is coming up.
Cuom

Cuom

Back to top Go down

Post by TuTu Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:30 pm

@ Cuom+` , chi. chu? chỗ em làm có nuôi 3 con mèo ....so I know a thing or two about felines .

chị tự làm wet food cho mèo thì quá siêng và thương nó quá .

mèo khi nó lớn hơn tí hay gì đi thì răng hay có plaques...có cái nào bỏ vào nước nó uống thì sẽ help phần nào ...rãnh em tìm info post cho chị coi .

TuTu

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:38 pm

Cuom wrote:Your dog is so cute! Dogs know how to listen and obey human more than cats. They follow their routine and know what to do when the timing is coming up.

What my husband always tells me when I said thang B is cute, “ nho cute moi an tien em duoc”.  It’s not that. He’s not only cute physically but is docile and has really good doggy Etiquette too. He’s smart and can learn new tricks fast and always make me laugh. Hoi do I always have headaches and now it’s gone. Maybe because I forget my stress when I see him after work. He’s my anti-depressant. But, I still don’t want to sit at urgent care with him for 3 hours every now and then though. ☹ Hopefully, he ko con bi allergies nua because it’s very tiring. 😭

Cats are smart too. It’s that they’re stubborn and have selective hearing more than dogs. 😂
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:53 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:I think it’s worth it if you’re spending that much Very Happy

My first dog co’ bao gioi bi allergies dau. I guess the more love you give them(feeding them treats and more over the counter treats) the more sick they’ll get. Ko biet co’ nen mua insurance ko? Accidents are covered in 3 days whereas illnesses are covered in about 2 weeks. I can pay the monthly premium but I would have to pay the additional $250 deductible if I take him to the vet and the visit do not guarantee reimbursement.

Vet scheduled an appointment to see him again in 3 weeks to get his anal gland expressed. This time cost will be $51 and the thing is insurance don’t pay for this. It’s just more money on top of one another.

How much do you pay insurance for Rosy?

Rosie doesnt have ins sis but her vet is nice they’re always giving discounts

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by HangHang Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:27 pm

My dogs insurance $400 per ayear ,

My dog Master training for six months ( 1 aweek ) $3000 .

HangHang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top