Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

How do you measure jewelry chain link size?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you measure jewelry chain link size? Empty How do you measure jewelry chain link size?

Post by marine Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:43 pm

How do you measure jewelry chain link size?I used to string pearls professionally, so here is what I would suggest. If you know, or suspect that these pearls are old or have some kind of "antique" value, get them appraised by a qualified jewelry appraiser, or see a qualified jeweler for an opinion. This will guide you in the decision to restring or not.
marine

marine

Back to top Go down

How do you measure jewelry chain link size? Empty Re: How do you measure jewelry chain link size?

Post by MultiXx Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:44 pm

Good afternoon. I recently proposed to my significant other. And I wanted to give her a gift that she would remember for a lifetime. And that the quality would be for life. My best friend recommended that I try to choose a gift for her on franco chains. He used to buy chains there that I personally really like, so I listened to his recommendation without hesitation. After visiting the site I saw a huge catalog of incredibly beautiful accessories. Of which I immediately fell in love with a gold bracelet, which I immediately took without hesitation. And not in the slightest regret, because my girlfriend did not like it. She was crazy about the gift! I was very pleased with her emotions.
MultiXx

MultiXx

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top