Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

VN gọi là "có huông"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VN gọi là "có huông" Empty VN gọi là "có huông"

Post by 8DonCo Sat May 13, 2023 2:37 pm

After 14 student deaths, North Carolina State confronts a national crisis

With the end of its spring semester last week, North Carolina State University concluded a tragic school year that saw the deaths of 14 students.
Seven students died by suicide, two fatally overdosed, four passed away from natural causes, and one student was killed in a car accident, according to Mick Kulikowski, NC State's director of strategic communications and media relations. Over a dozen students and mental health experts described the loss of life at NC State to ABC News as staggering and tragic, as well as a concerning example of national trends in student mental health.
"I really started feeling it once it got to the fourth student death, because it really started to feel like it was an epidemic on campus at that point," said Mariana Fabian, a fourth-year student and opinion editor for NC State's student newspaper, The Technician.

VN gọi là "có huông" JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

VN gọi là "có huông" Empty Re: VN gọi là "có huông"

Post by LDN Sat May 13, 2023 2:43 pm

Gì mà có tới 7 sinh viên tự tử lận.

https://www.nhomcho.com/t25736-sach
LDN

LDN

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Sun May 14, 2023 7:56 am

They probably had depression already and saw other committed suicide and decided to do it too.  My bro's friend's daughter committed suicide about 2 years ago during the pandemic.  Her parents just brought her back to college for the fall sémester a few days b4 it was supposed to start.

It was so tragic she was only 21!  The family is never the same after her death.  They brought a picture of her to go on vacation and the Mother would cried seeing the family together but without her.  Every now and then we saw her posted her daughter's pictures on FB and knew she must be feeling sad now.  Cannot imagine the pains of losing your child especially due to suicide because you kept blaming yourself and wondered if you could have done anything to stop them from go through that final tragic decision!

Since the pandemic and also due to less interactions with people and more online, I think lots of kids have mental issues now!
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Mon May 15, 2023 12:34 pm

nhiều lúc cha mẹ còn đổ thừa qua, đổ thừa lại, rồi g/đ sáo trộn nữa

my husband's cousin's son, boy đó tự tử chết lúc he 28t. Lúc tụi này được báo là cảnh sát found his body, lúc đó tụi này chưa biết tại sao chết but 2 v/c đoán: 1. car accident, 2. suicide. Sadly, I kind of saw signs of depression a couple years before that and I tried to talk to his parents but every single time, they dismissed my concern and the mom even got really mad at me and she stopped showing up at our family's annual Thanksgiving dinner a couple years before the boy's death.

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Mon May 15, 2023 12:54 pm

Rice wrote:nhiều lúc cha mẹ còn đổ thừa qua, đổ thừa lại, rồi g/đ sáo trộn nữa

my husband's cousin's son, boy đó tự tử chết lúc he 28t. Lúc tụi này được báo là cảnh sát found his body, lúc đó tụi này chưa biết tại sao chết but 2 v/c đoán: 1. car accident, 2. suicide. Sadly, I kind of saw signs of depression a couple years before that and I tried to talk to his parents but every single time, they dismissed my concern and the mom even got really mad at me and she stopped showing up at our family's annual Thanksgiving dinner a couple years before the boy's death.  

người Việt mình không hoắc vì mặt mũi ít khi tin vào vụ counselor hay đi gặp bác sĩ tâm lý .. họ nghĩ đi gặp couselor hay bác sĩ tâm ly là cho con họ bị khùng,

năm ngoái em có đi chùa, cũng có vụ con bé VN học trong HS tự tử chết ..lúc đó thật sự ra rất sợ vì nhiều đứa teens bị quá mà con mình cũng trong tuổi đó ..
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top