Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

How Did You Meet Your SO

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 Empty Re: How Did You Meet Your SO

Post by beGUN Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:23 pm

Newtexas wrote:No, he Is ugly and poor just like me.

stop playing around. You're not ugly or poor.

Duyen: how come, what's the matter?

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Duyen Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Duyên sợ virus spreads nhiều and more people get it and die. Every thing shut down. Bị tù treo trong nhà. Cuộc sống khó khăn hơn. Lúc đó Duyên không cười được nữa.

Duyen

Back to top Go down

Post by beGUN Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Duyen wrote:Duyên sợ virus spreads nhiều and more people get it and die.  Every thing shut down.  Bị tù treo trong nhà.  Cuộc sống khó khăn hơn.  Lúc đó Duyên không cười được nữa.

I know.. im also very scare.. but I think everything should be ok.. dont think too much about it sis.

“Dont worry , be happy”

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Duyen Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:41 pm

beGUN wrote:
Duyen wrote:Duyên sợ virus spreads nhiều and more people get it and die.  Every thing shut down.  Bị tù treo trong nhà.  Cuộc sống khó khăn hơn.  Lúc đó Duyên không cười được nữa.

I know.. im also very scare.. but I think everything should be ok.. dont think too much about it sis.

“Dont worry , be happy”

Sao không think được. Xóm chợ như my virtual neighborhood. Every day I wake up hearing gossips about virus, day after day, minute after minute. Offline I also hear about virus and it got to my city. My mind is occupied with virus. I need to shop for food and clothes to relieve my stress.

Duyen

Back to top Go down

Post by beGUN Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:10 pm

Duyen wrote:
beGUN wrote:

“Dont worry , be happy”

Sao không think được.  Xóm chợ như my virtual neighborhood.  Every day I wake up hearing gossips about virus, day after day, minute after minute.  Offline I also hear about virus and it got to my city.  My mind is occupied with virus.  I need to shop for food and clothes to relieve my stress.

oh really? I just bought some rice and hand sanitizer, they sold out so fast. This will give me anxiety--worrying about it.

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:49 pm

Newtexas wrote:So how did you meet your XO?

I met my XO by shopping at Costco..

Man .. one day as I walked into the store, seeing her standing there, and looking so sexy.  With her curvaceous shaped looking, so inviting, so elegant, and yet so genuine …

I decided to take a closer and deep stare into her signs, her silky silhouette that sort of kick start the aromatic sense of smells creeping slowly into my nostrils, my mouth.  The smell that bears the aromatic fragrant of berry, yet dark tacky sense of spice curling up as I gulp for air and muster all my might to inhale and exhale a deep breath of yearning, yet lusting for a drop of that XO from the bottle.

Dang ! that bottle of Loius XIII XO cost $3,699.99 .. It's so damn expensive that I can only yearn for a taste of a droplet from the bottle.

How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 12217888931870

How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by beGUN Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Tu* Khoai wrote:
Newtexas wrote:So how did you meet your XO?

I met my XO by shopping at Costco..

Man .. one day as I walked into the store, seeing her standing there, and looking so sexy.  With her curvaceous shaped looking, so inviting, so elegant, and yet so genuine …

I decided to take a closer and deep stare into her signs, her silky silhouette that sort of kick start the aromatic sense of smells creeping slowly into my nostrils, my mouth.  The smell that bears the aromatic fragrant of berry, yet dark tacky sense of spice curling up as I gulp for air and muster all my might to inhale and exhale a deep breath of yearning, yet lusting for a drop of that XO from the bottle.

Dang ! that bottle of Loius XIII XO cost $3,699.99 .. It's so damn expensive that I can only yearn for a taste of a droplet from the bottle.

How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 12217888931870

How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958 How Did You Meet Your SO - Page 2 2023431958

Nicely written !!

You yearning for that Louie XO is like me winning the lottery—I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning! Hehehe

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top