Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Xin Thong Bao

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xin Thong Bao - Page 2 Empty Re: Xin Thong Bao

Post by beGUN Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:39 pm

KatN wrote:
beGUN wrote:
8Don Co wrote:

where is your REAL News ?

PROVE PLEASE

I DONT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU.

Why you are so stubborn??? We already proved to you it's fake news since yesterday mà vẫn còn cãi bướng huh ???  Uống thuốc chưa ?? Xin Thong Bao - Page 2 2023431958

Im probably older than you dont talk to me that way “đồ hỗn”

beGUN

Back to top Go down

Xin Thong Bao - Page 2 Empty Re: Xin Thong Bao

Post by Rễ Sim Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:42 pm

OK ....

This might explain it all

A friend of mine did not get the first stimulus check because he moved , he kept called the old landlord and she saying there was no check in his name. But my friend doesn't speak English very well , and he doesn't know what to do while everyone around him all got the check . So I suggested him to go online and let the IRS know that he moved and hasn't received the check ....

The thing is he's not good with English, so that's kinda hard for him to do . Then another friend jumped in and helped. After that , the IRS need time to verify who he says he is , and verified that the check in his name was not cashed . Then they issued another check and send to his current address . He got it last week.

And I heard in the same situation , some people will get their stimulus check in September .

@BeGun ........ For some reasons. May be your parent's friends actually get the 1st stimulus check but not the 2rd one . The Congress both lower house and upper house still working on the 2nd stimulus packets before send to Mr. Trump to sign . Calm down please . Hug

Rễ Sim

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top