Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac  Empty Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac

Post by BeiBei Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:46 pm

This is the seller’s market. What other taxes do you have to pay other then capital gain taxes if you sell your rental?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac  Empty Re: Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac

Post by dakao2 Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:30 am

Chị Wenn đâu rồi lên đây giúp BB chúc đi chị Wenn
dakao2

dakao2

Location : TX

Back to top Go down

Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac  Empty Re: Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac

Post by BeiBei Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:10 am

dakao2 wrote:Chị Wenn đâu rồi lên đây giúp BB chúc đi chị Wenn

Just something to talk about my friend. Very Happy I know for the fact is don’t do it unless it’s long term because once you’re in, it’s not easy to get out. :eek:🙊
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac  Empty Re: Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:45 am

BeiBei wrote:This is the seller’s market. What other taxes do you have to pay other then capital gain taxes if you sell your rental?

Only capital gain tax. But the rate is variable đepening on how long you have and add in your income.

Although this is a seller's market, I don't think it should be sold unless you need cash.
Today, the market is acting crazy as in the 90s. Something will bust, but not property investment.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù


Back to top Go down

Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac  Empty Re: Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac

Post by BeiBei Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:22 am

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:This is the seller’s market. What other taxes do you have to pay other then capital gain taxes if you sell your rental?

Only capital gain tax.  But the rate is variable đepening on how long you have and add in your income.

Although this is a seller's market, I don't think it should be sold unless you need cash.
Today, the market is acting crazy as in the 90s.  Something will bust, but not property investment.

I concur.

My thoughts on the contribution.

There are so many options and there are no good options other than moving back and live in your rental for 2 years before you can sell it.
1. 1031 Exchange- if timing is off, you’ll end with another house
2. Rent the current house and move back to the rental and live for 2 years then sell
3. Keep on renting while living in the current house for 2 years then sell current house and move back to rental
Noi di noi lai, doesn't matter how hot the housing market is right now, there's no way out without paying the hefty capital gain taxes. 😂 Day la y’ tro*i. 🥳
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac  Empty Re: Vu Vo-ing Question...Hoi Cho Nguoi Khac

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum