Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Unforgettable Skills

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thumb up Unforgettable Skills

Post by BeiBei Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:54 am

It’s been awhile that I’ve asked thang B to help find my phone. It’s amazing that he still remembers.I love you

BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Thumb up Re: Unforgettable Skills

Post by BeiBei Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:47 am

Hubby was driving us to Pollock Pines the last week of July camping. During the drive,  I got out of my seat, went to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. Due to the bumpy road, my hand landed on the burner dial when the vehicle swerved which accidentally turned it on. In the RV, once the dial is turned, all you need is to turn the ignite dial to start the fire.  

We didn’t know gas was on. I got the drink, went back to the passenger seat and sat down. Thang B usually follow me back but didn’t. He stood there then went sniffing around from the fire extinguisher to every corner then, stopped at the stove. He stood up on 2 with nose in the air sniffing. He wouldn’t leave even when I asked him to. I had to get out from the passenger seat, went over to the stove so I could scoop him up and take him back to his seat and that’s when I could smell the gas. I looked at the dial and it was on.🙊 Good thing thang B was there otherwise, che^’t ko hay. 😭
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:06 pm

BeiBei wrote:It’s been awhile that I’ve asked thang B to help find my phone. It’s amazing that he still remembers.I love you

Smart dog and you trained him well. Such a helpful dog.

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:23 am

Yesterday was “National Dog Day” and my mom sent me this while I was getting ready to go home. 😂🤣 We call him, “Hon Vong B” LaughUnforgettable Skills 02962310
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:29 am

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:It’s been awhile that I’ve asked thang B to help find my phone. It’s amazing that he still remembers.I love you

Smart dog and you trained him well.  Such a helpful dog.

He’s my little helper sis. Rat la de thuong. Biet nghe va hieu nhieu lam. It’s been a while I’ve asked him to perform the trick and I’m surprised he still remembers. He’s really good with following instructions. 🥳

I have ropes hanging on every door handle in the house, all just for him. That’s his only escape route. Unforgettable Skills 2023431958
Ranh, minh upload them videos. Laugh
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:59 pm

I was going to ask if you are not holding your phone while filming. I guess he's smarter than me!

Did you hide the phone at a different place each time and he's still able to find it?

ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:16 pm

ga10 wrote:I was going to ask if you are not holding your phone while filming.  I guess he's smarter than me!

Did you hide the phone at a different place each time and he's still able to find it?

When I film him, I either use my iPad or hubby’s phone. This time was the iPad.

I hid the phone in any corners or cracks that it could fit in and he still could find it. He just sniff sniff and run all over the house and voila, he found it. 😂 If I leave it on the counter (out of his reach) for him to find, he would sniff sniff and stand up to where the phone is to let me know it’s there.  He’s a smart and funny little fella.
Nho no’ lanh le thong minh nen minh moi adopt no’ do’ sis. ☺
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:02 am

The smoke has gotten better since 2 days ago, so I opened the windows last night for some fresh air even though the AC was still on. Thang B usually sleeps on the couch next to our bed by the window. Last night, he jumped off the couch and  slept on the floor instead.

Midnight, he came to my feet and pawed me to wake up. Holy mac, the room was so smoky. We slept so good without realizing how much smoke has gotten inside our room so I hurriedly went to close the window. 🙊

Hubby let thang B and when he came back, he jumped on his couch and slept until the alarm clock went off.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top