Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Don’t Let Fear Consume You

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vỗ tay Don’t Let Fear Consume You

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:58 am

We all have fears, whether it’s minor or severe. We need to gradually expose ourselves to that fear in order to defeat that phobia of ours.

In the video, Thang B has defeated and overcame his own fear, the hula hoop.

“Fear doesn’t shut you down, it wakes you up”- Veronica Roth

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/DRbSVYXqMj4

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DRbSVYXqMj4?feature=share
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Vỗ tay Re: Don’t Let Fear Consume You

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:16 am

Fear has taken over my life! Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958

B de thuong qua ta oi. Kiss

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:04 am

LoveStory08 wrote:Fear has taken over my life! Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958

Easy say than does. Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958 I was fearful with a lot of things too. I think I’m still weak because I’m still fearful of cockroaches.🙊😭😂
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Phuoc Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:37 am

I found that as my spirituality improves, my vibration is higher, perceptions changed, fears fade away.

Hồi đó mình sợ ma, sợ người chết, sợ bóng tối... dạo này coi documentaries tẩm liệm, nhà quàn không còn
sợ nữa.  Nhưng nếu mình gần những thứ negatives một thời gian thì mình tụt xuống and effected by them,
nên không thể khinh địch.   Our world is overloaded with fear based propaganda, it's very hard not to fear.

They say (my teachers) that fear is our worst enemy, it hinders our growth and experiences, and most important
we forget that we are powerful beings made in the image of God.  Because of our belief systems, we reincarnate
into similar lives over and over.

Phuoc

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:43 am

Phuoc wrote:I found that as my spirituality improves, my vibration is higher, perceptions changed, fears fade away.

Hồi đó mình sợ ma, sợ người chết, sợ bóng tối... dạo này coi documentaries tẩm liệm, nhà quàn không còn
sợ nữa.  Nhưng nếu mình gần những thứ negatives một thời gian thì mình tụt xuống and effected by them,
nên không thể khinh địch.   Our world is overloaded with fear based propaganda, it's very hard not to fear.

They say (my teachers) that fear is our worst enemy, it hinders our growth and experiences, and most important
we forget that we are powerful beings made in the image of God.  Because of our belief systems, we reincarnate
into similar lives over and over.

Hoi luc’ con be’, minh so*. ma nhung my dad told me ma so* nhung ai hoc gioi nen minh rang hoc gioi de ma so*. minh.😅😂

Now that I’m older, I don’t believe in ghosts just only spirits. But why would a spirit want to haunt me since I haven’t done anything wrong to them. Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Phuoc Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:52 am

Ma are lingering spirits who still have attachments or things not done, their loved ones cannot see/hear them, so if your vibe is compatible or your third eye open and see/hear them, the spirits would want you to send massages to their families. They suffer so much in between dimensions so if someone is capable, they will keep on bugging until their wishes fulfilled.

Just like the story of my great uncle knowing that I was going to have a psychic reading, he came up in a conversation so I'd ask about him and gave the msg to the psychic.

Phuoc

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:16 pm

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:Fear has taken over my life! Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958

Easy say than does. Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958 I was fearful with a lot of things too. I think I’m still weak because I’m still fearful of cockroaches.🙊😭😂

I fear ghost and many more! :Giggling:

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:38 am

Phuoc wrote:Ma are lingering spirits who still have attachments or things not done, their loved ones cannot see/hear them, so if your vibe is compatible or your third eye open and see/hear them, the spirits would want you to send massages to their families.  They suffer so much in between dimensions so if someone is capable, they will keep on bugging until their wishes fulfilled.

Just like the story of my great uncle knowing that I was going to have a psychic reading, he came up in a conversation so I'd ask about him and gave the msg to the psychic.

No fear. It’s all in the minds. If that makes the mind happy then let it stay in its own happy place. Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:39 am

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

Minh chi so*. ma song’ thoi. 🙊

There’s no ma, just only the mind and some chemical imbalances. Very Happy Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:18 am

BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:

There’s no ma, just only the mind and some chemical imbalances. Very Happy Don’t Let Fear Consume You 2023431958

haha there is ghost the spiritual world do exist! Don’t Let Fear Consume You 75440789

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:43 am

LoveStory08 wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
LoveStory08 wrote:

haha there is ghost the spiritual world do exist! Don’t Let Fear Consume You 75440789

Really? Please share. : :man06:
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top