Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

What will you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question What will you do?

Post by BeiBei Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:48 pm

You wanted to start a family with your spouse to find out he has low sperm count. Only invitro would work.

You got invitro done and when baby was born, he’s my den or my trang and not Asian.

What will you do?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Question Re: What will you do?

Post by U+0026 Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:58 pm

Dump him ASAP!!!

Đa tài như tui cũng Khổ, bán bánh cam thì bị  Mỹ Hằng chửi nghèo, mần thiếu tá Lục Quân Hoa Kỳ thì bị Tu*khoai chửi cà chớn ba xạo, mầng bác sĩ thì bị Thất Học chửi chảnh, mầng thơ thì bị  Dr. Nguyen chửi ăn cắp thơ của quần chúng, mầng cái gì cũng bị chúng chửi ... chán như con dán.
U+0026

U+0026

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:11 pm

U+0026 wrote:Dump him ASAP!!!

Co’ con my den/trang roi so? Instead of using your husband’s sperm, they used someone’s sperm instead.

I saw that on the news. It’s horrific to be in that family’s shoe. I wouldn’t know what to do if I was the lady. Moi lan nhin thay no’ den thui thi ….ko biet sao nua.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:37 pm

BeiBei wrote:You wanted to start a family with your spouse to find out he has low sperm count. Only invitro would work.

You got invitro done and when baby was born, he’s my den or my trang and not Asian.

What will you do?

Honestly, if I were in that man's shoes, I will accept the baby and treat him like my kid, because it is my fault, not my wife's fault.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:33 am

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:You wanted to start a family with your spouse to find out he has low sperm count. Only invitro would work.

What will you do?

Honestly, if I were in that man's shoes, I will accept the baby and treat him like my kid, because it is my fault, not my wife's fault.

That’s very generous of you.

When a person chooses that route, they have to think through all the problems that could happen and accept all circumstances. I guess that would never happen to us because our only route would be adoption rather than insemination.

After the lawsuit, I really wonder what would happen to that family. Will the dad accept the baby? Will the family shatter because of the mishaps? Will they continue on the journey of trying to have a baby of their own? Will it ever end?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:31 pm

Sue the place! hehe

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:16 pm

BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

What will you do?

When a person chooses that route, they have to think through all the problems that could happen and accept all circumstances. I guess that would never happen to us because our only route would be adoption rather than insemination.

After the lawsuit, I really wonder what would happen to that family. Will the dad accept the baby? Will the family shatter because of the mishaps? Will they continue on the journey of trying to have a baby of their own? Will it ever end?

Con nít vô tội. Whoever takes that to the court, I feel sorry for that person. He/she is going to hurt the kid a thousand times more than the person who is being sued.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:22 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:
hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

Con nít vô tội.  Whoever takes that to the court, I feel sorry for that person.  He/she is going to hurt the kid a thousand times more than the person who is being sued.

Co tien muon lam gi cung duoc, bat chap nguoi ta nghi minh ra sao.

Thua kieng truoc, co’ tien thi cho dua be’ di therapy sao 🙊😶🌫
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum