Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travel Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:30 pm

How do you find a deleted item using cache?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by 8DonCo Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:43 pm

from where ? on Google ?

_________________
Please Help! Bac8 or ACE C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Please Help! Bac8 or ACE JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:45 pm

8DonCo wrote:from where ? on Google ?

Craigslist from iPhone
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by 8DonCo Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:48 pm

You have know the link and search on Google or search engines

If it was deleted, beside it has cache button


Anyway , if they delete "fast" enough, there is no cache

_________________
Please Help! Bac8 or ACE C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Please Help! Bac8 or ACE JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by BeiBei Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:58 pm

8DonCo wrote:You have know the link and search on Google or search engines

If it was deleted, beside it has cache button


Anyway , if they delete "fast" enough, there is no cache

Let’s say you viewed a listing on Craigslist. The owner deleted the posting after a day. How do you find the link? In history? How do you bring back that deleted posting in cache?
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by 8DonCo Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:01 pm

Method 1

- You need to know the link , you can search history in your browser, copy the link

- Go to search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Others ...... put in the search 

- If you found it, there is a button beside such as "cache" or "offline" ... etc.


Method 2

If you do not a link, you need key word, search it you may find out

_________________
Please Help! Bac8 or ACE C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Please Help! Bac8 or ACE JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by BeiBei Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:36 am

8DonCo wrote:Method 1

- You need to know the link , you can search history in your browser, copy the link

- Go to search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Others ...... put in the search 

- If you found it, there is a button beside such as "cache" or "offline" ... etc.


Method 2

If you do not a link, you need key word, search it you may find out

I really appreciate your help bac8.

I tried pasting the link in google but there’s no cache option to click on. I even tried Wayback machine and still nothing.😭
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by 8DonCo Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:39 am

how long does it online ? 

if it 's online short time, there is no cache

Search Engines catch it period of time, not ínstantly

_________________
Please Help! Bac8 or ACE C7f64202b0357f04c779d805f437c5fc

Please Help! Bac8 or ACE JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by BeiBei Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:58 am

8DonCo wrote:how long does it online ? 

if it 's online short time, there is no cache

Search Engines catch it period of time, not ínstantly

21 days ago
BeiBei

BeiBei


Back to top Go down

Travel Re: Please Help! Bac8 or ACE

Post by Sponsored content



Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum