Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx Empty 11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx

Post by 8DonCo Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:59 am

11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx

An 11-month-old girl has been shot in the face in the Bronx, prompting a search for the gunman and outcry from New York City's new mayor.
The baby is in the hospital in critical but stable condition, the New York City Police Department said.

11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx Crime-scene-ht-ml-210120_1642687534981_hpMain_16x9_992

11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx Camera[size=12]WABC
An 11-month-old baby girl was shot in face in the Bronx, Jan. 19, 2022.

[/size]

The shooting took place at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday while the baby was in a parked car with her mother outside a grocery store, waiting for the father who was inside the store, police said.
A man chasing another man fired two shots, hitting the baby in the face, police said.

"An 11-month-old baby shot in the Bronx. If that's not a wake up call, I don’t know what is," New York City Mayor Eric Adams tweeted. "It should be unimaginable that this would happen in our city. But it did."
"Leaders at every level have abandoned city streets. I won't," he said. "I refuse to surrender New York City to violence."

11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx Empty Re: 11-month-old baby girl shot in face in the Bronx

Post by beGUN Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:32 am

Who would hate a baby?!

beGUN

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top