Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Something to Talk About on a Monday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOL Something to Talk About on a Monday

Post by BeiBei Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:53 pm

Last week, I came to pick up hubby after the freaking DMV trip. I hate going there due to the sloth employees.

I didn’t know he’s told his Asian coworker friend I would be there and when I pulled up, I saw the guy with a big smile running toward me. I wasn’t paying attention and thought he just happened to be standing next to hubby.  He paced forward with his hand out to shake mine which I didn’t know. I turned around behind me to see if there was anyone there and realized it was me who he wanted to say hi to. Lol  I felt so stupid and embarrassed. Lol

Later that night, I asked hubby how come he didn’t mention anything when I texted him so I know what to expect.  He said he was about to leave and after the coworker knew I was picking him up said he wanted to meet me. It was all last minute for him.

Anyways, I felt so rude since I treated his coworker friend like he was invisible.

1. What do you think of the DMV sloths? Please share your experience.
2. Was I being too sensitive?

Anyone got anything to share. Lol
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

LOL Re: Something to Talk About on a Monday

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:13 pm

BeiBei wrote:Last week, I came to pick up hubby after the freaking DMV trip. I hate going there due to the sloth employees.

I didn’t know he’s told his Asian coworker friend I would be there and when I pulled up, I saw the guy with a big smile running toward me. I wasn’t paying attention and thought he just happened to be standing next to hubby.  He paced forward with his hand out to shake mine which I didn’t know. I turned around behind me to see if there was anyone there and realized it was me who he wanted to say hi to. Lol  I felt so stupid and embarrassed. Lol

Later that night, I asked hubby how come he didn’t mention anything when I texted him so I know what to expect.  He said he was about to leave and after the coworker knew I was picking him up said he wanted to meet me. It was all last minute for him.

Anyways, I felt so rude since I treated his coworker friend like he was invisible.

Hihi, i don't think all DMV have full of sloths working in there.
You are not just too sensitive, but also so mean.

I have a lot of things to share but my wife told me don't do this and don't do that to any girl beside than her.

Just kidding.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:40 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:
BeiBei wrote:Last week, I came to pick up hubby after the freaking DMV trip. I hate going there due to the sloth employees.

Hihi, i don't think all DMV have full of sloths working in there.
You are not just too sensitive, but also so mean.

I have a lot of things to share but my wife told me don't do this and don't do that to any girl beside than her.

Just kidding.

That’s so Monday question. Today is another day so another question. 😜

A manager from another department dropped off some documents to me and asked if our visor sits and stare at nothing like what she’s doing right now, all day? I said yes.

She said in a whisper that it’s unusual and only a crazy person could do that. They’re lost in their own thoughts and don’t know how to get out. She told me to be careful.

I haven’t mentioned nor looked at sloth all day. I’ve totally blocked her out of my sight.

With all the shooting going on,  I hope she won’t become psychotic and bring a gun to this department. 🙊

Question of the day: what is actually going on in that brain of hers? I really want to know.
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:30 pm

Does the sloth have something that you dont sis? Very Happy Very Happy

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by BeiBei Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:47 am

LoveStory08 wrote:Does the sloth have something that you dont sis? Very Happy Very Happy

Something to Talk About on a Monday  9342e310
This answer lead to……
another question for Wednesday…..is my assumption true?
BeiBei

BeiBei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top