Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

Lilia Vu - Golfer người Việt xinh như mộng thắng giải nhất ở Thái Lan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilia Vu - Golfer người Việt xinh như mộng thắng giải nhất ở Thái Lan Empty Lilia Vu - Golfer người Việt xinh như mộng thắng giải nhất ở Thái Lan

Post by Lilia Vu Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:54 am

Lilia Vu - Golfer người Việt xinh như mộng thắng giải nhất ở Thái Lan 633f8584-c6c6-4a79-b437-273a7f84801e

American Lilia Vu storms to maiden LPGA title in Thailand
American Lilia Vu has claimed her maiden LPGA crown with a one-shot victory over home favorite Natthakritta Vongtaveelap at the LPGA Thailand
ATTAYA, Thailand -- American Lilia Vu rode a hot putter to claim her maiden LPGA crown with a one-shot victory over home favorite Natthakritta Vongtaveelap at the LPGA Thailand on Sunday.
Trailing the local rookie by six strokes at the start of the day, 25-year-old Vu unleashed eight impressive birdies, including five straight from the eighth hole to end her campaign with an immaculate round of 8-under 64 for a 22-under 266 total at Siam Country Club Old Course.
“Yesterday my dad told me that just one good round and I could win. That’s all I kept thinking about. Basically today I just blacked out and tried to birdie every single hole I could,” said Vu, whose maiden tour victory came after three third-place finishes in 2022.
The UCLA alumni came up short again at the Ladies European Tour in Saudi Arabia last week where she settled for another third place.
“I knew I was going to win, it was just when... and I finally did,” she added.
Vu became the third American to triumph in the event after Lexi Thompson in 2016 and Jessica Korda in 2018.
Playing her first LPGA tournament, Vongtaveelap’s lack of experience took a toll with the 20-year-old golfer enduring a mixed final round featuring seven birdies offset by a double bogey and four bogeys to sign off with a 1-under 71 and and 267 overall.
Her hope for forcing a play-off was dashed after her birdie attempt at the last landed a foot away from the pin.
Thailand will have to wait for a second local winner after former No. 1 Ariya Jutanugarn prevailed in the 2021 edition.
Another Thai golfer, Atthaya Thitikul, was third after a final-round 68 got her to 268.

About Lilia Vu
American golfer Lilia Vu was born in Fountain Valley, California to Vietnamese immigrant parents. Here is more about the personal life and the family background of the 24-year-old.
Vu won three titles on the Symetra Tour in 2021 and was the winner of the Curtis Cup, Arnold Palmer Cup, and Espirito Santo Trophy in 2018.
Lilia studied Political Science at the University of California, Los Angeles, and graduated in 2019. In the same year, she turned professional and finished T27 at the inaugural LPGA Q-Series to earn status for the 2019 LPGA Tour, where she made one cut in nine starts.
Lilla Vu is an American professional golfer with Vietnamese roots. Both of the LPGA star's parents have Vietnamese origin.
The California-born golfer's maternal grandfather immigrated with his family to the United States in 1982 from Vietnam during the Vietnamese war.
Her grandpa had a huge contribution and sacrifice to move to the US during the raging war. He built the boat himself and took as many people as he could in the sinking ship before an American ship picked them up.
Lilia Vu was born to Kieu Thuy and Douglas Vu in Fountain Valley, California on October 14, 1997. She is of American nationality.
Vu is an Asian-American golfer of Vietnamese ethnicity. She is proud of her origin and roots and is thankful to her parents and family.
She has an older brother, Andre, who played on the UC Riverside golf team. She used to watch her brother train gold when she was a kid and one day was playing with his golf club and was encouraged by her family to take up golfing.

Lilia Vu Boyfriend -Who Is She Dating?
Currently, Lilia Vu is not dating anyone. She is still single and is not in a rush to get married.
The American golfer has not been reported to date anyone as she has kept her personal life out of the spotlight. Her private life is well out of the limelight.
Fans are curious to know whether Lilia is in a relationship, but her social media is empty when it comes to her live life. Hence, it can be guessed that she is not dating anyone as of now.
Also, the 24-year-old is fully focused on her professional life. She does not want anything to distract her from her goal of becoming the best.

Lilia Vu Net Worth - What Is Her Salary?
The exact net worth of Lilia Vu has not been revealed. Nevertheless, her net worth is estimated to be in the range of $1 million to $5 million.
The 24-year-old earns an estimated $80K – $85k annually as her salary. Apart from that, Lilia earned a prize amount of $30k after winning the Four Winds Invitational.

Lilia Vu is on Instagram as @liliavu and has 3.6K followers currently.
Anonymous

Lilia Vu

Back to top Go down

Lilia Vu - Golfer người Việt xinh như mộng thắng giải nhất ở Thái Lan Empty zUnzNCGFjb

Post by Lilia Vu Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:58 am

2023 Chevron Championship Final Payouts - Lilia Vu Wins $765,000
Lilia Vu - Golfer người Việt xinh như mộng thắng giải nhất ở Thái Lan F_webp
Anonymous

Lilia Vu

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top