Our forum runs best with JavaScript enabled !

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm Empty gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm

Post by nhatrangdep Tue May 09, 2023 7:38 pm

giàu ghệ tùm lum, cưỡng dâm chi giờ chi 5 triệu tiền ngu ..

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/05/09/nyregion/trump-carroll-rape-trial-verdict
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm Empty Re: gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm

Post by 8DonCo Tue May 09, 2023 8:08 pm

Vậy mới excited 😀

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm JQrjmZ
8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm Empty Re: gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm

Post by Rice Wed May 10, 2023 11:15 am

ai trã M$5 Đẹp ? chắc ổng ko? or idiot supporters . ổng sẽ đi kiếm fund raising to fight "hoãx", "witch hunt", and there are people who believe him 10000%. Cuối cùng thì những tín đồ trã M$5 cho ổng, có khi ổng còn lời

Thích nhất lúc lawyer bên kia asked him, là he lên social media accused bà đó có book deal motive, có political agenda, xong luật sư hỏi khi ông nói những câu này, ông có bằng chứng ko, ổng trã lời: NO mấy chục lần (ok I'm exaggerating, chưa tới vài chục lần)

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Wed May 10, 2023 11:47 am

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/09/e-jean-carroll-wins-trump-trial-verdict

I don't like Trump but I do believe she was a willing participant based from what I read below. She was a grown woman at the time and should know his intentions when he asked her to try on lingerie for him to see in the dressing room. She claimed she had no intention of trying on the lingerie and thought he was joking. So how did she end up in the dressing room with him? Did she innocently believe he just want her to try on the lingerie and nothing else?

Carroll told the trial she ran into Trump as she was leaving the Bergdorf Goodman department store one evening in spring 1996.

“He said, ‘I need to buy a gift, come help me,’” she said. “I was delighted.”

Carroll said she suggested a handbag or a hat but he wasn’t interested.

“He said, ‘I know, lingerie,’” she said. “He led the way to the escalator.”

Carroll described herself as “absolutely enchanted” and “delighted” to go to the lingerie department. She told the court Trump “snatched up” a bodysuit and told her to try it on.

“I had no intention of putting it on. I said, ‘You put it on, it’s your colour’,” she said.

Carroll said Trump suggested they both try it on, and motioned toward the dressing room. She said she thought it was all a joke. The mood changed rapidly.

“He immediately shut the door and shoved me up against the wall. He shoved me so hard my head banged. I was extremely confused,” she said.

Carroll said the situation “turned absolutely dark”.

“He leaned down and pulled down my tights,” she said. “I was pushing him back. It was quite clear I didn’t want anything else to happen.”

Speaking quietly and slowly, she said Trump raped her.
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Wed May 10, 2023 11:49 am

5mil is alot to pay for sex Laugh

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Wed May 10, 2023 11:52 am

Gà: she said it started as flirting but flirting didn't give him the right to assault her.

“He immediately shut the door and shoved me up against the wall. He shoved me so hard my head banged. I was extremely confused,” she said.

giả sử: she liked him, she flirted with him, nhưng flirt để date để to get to know him, chứ đâu phải flirt là he có quyền touch người ta, assult người ta

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Wed May 10, 2023 11:54 am

chuyện nhỏ như con thỏ, when you are famous you do whatever you want Smile

8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Wed May 10, 2023 11:57 am

8DonCo wrote:chuyện nhỏ như con thỏ, when you are famous you do whatever you want Smile

yup he said something in public like he'd shoot someone on 5th Ave of NYC and people still love and vote for him

Rice

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Wed May 10, 2023 12:54 pm

cho dù khi yêu nhau/dating mà người phụ nữ không chịu sex mà phụ nam đàn áp và cưỡng bứt cũng là tội cưỡng dâm ..

sex phải là sự đồng tình từ 2 bên, là tình nguyện dâng hiến

chị Rice - luật sư của ổng nói sẽ appeal chưa chịu chi tiền

chắc chuyện còn dài nhiều tập
nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by 8DonCo Wed May 10, 2023 1:04 pm

Luật sư khôn chi rồi làm sao kím thêm tiền được nữa, appeals để ask for more 😀

8DonCo

8DonCo

Back to top Go down

Post by nhatrangdep Wed May 10, 2023 1:09 pm

8DonCo wrote:Luật sư khôn chi rồi làm sao kím thêm tiền được nữa,  appeals để ask for more 😀

luật sư gia đình không nổi tiếng cho family, thường thị họ charge $350/hour

còn luật sư nổi tiếng như bác Trump mướn chắc cũng $1k/hour. Nghĩ tới bao nhiêu tiếng họ làm việc lấy cũng khẩm tiền ..
nếu appeal thua thì phải trả luôn tiền luật sự phía bên kia ..

nhatrangdep

nhatrangdep

Back to top Go down

Post by ThanhMai2018 Wed May 10, 2023 2:27 pm

Bảy Đần quá là tệ nhưng vẫn có idiot supporters ủng hộ ổng và đảng Dân Chủ vậy.
ThanhMai2018

ThanhMai2018

Back to top Go down

Post by ThanhMai2018 Wed May 10, 2023 2:39 pm

Nghe câu chuyện này là thấy ba xạo rồi. Ông là tỉ phú mà đi hiếp cái bà già lớn tuổi hơn ổng mà còn xấu nữa (lúc đó là bả đã là 52 tuổi và ổng là 50 tuổi), mà còn hiếp ở nơi công cộng nữa. Ông là tỉ phú và nổi tiếng thì ổng biết có biết bao nhiêu người đang dòm ngó ổng thì ổng đâu có bị điên mà làm bậy ở giữa chốn công cộng như vậy… chẳng qua là tụi nó muốn kiếm chuyện và làm tiền của ổng mà thôi …
ThanhMai2018

ThanhMai2018

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Wed May 10, 2023 3:20 pm

LoveStory08 wrote:5mil is alot to pay for sex Laugh

He didn't know it would cost him that much at that time đó cháu.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by hoàng tử lưng gù Wed May 10, 2023 3:23 pm

Rice wrote:Gà: she said it started as flirting but flirting didn't give him the right to assault her.

giả sử: she liked him, she flirted with him, nhưng flirt để date để to get to know him, chứ đâu phải flirt là he có quyền touch người ta, assult người ta

Yes, that was why they charged him for sexual abuse.
hoàng tử lưng gù

hoàng tử lưng gù

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Wed May 10, 2023 3:28 pm

hoàng tử lưng gù wrote:

He didn't know it would cost him that much at that time đó cháu.

I hope he learn his lesson

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by ga10 Wed May 10, 2023 4:11 pm

Rice wrote:Gà: she said it started as flirting but flirting didn't give him the right to assault her.

If she was just standing in the middle of the store (not in the dressing room), how did he dragged into the dressing room to assault her? And if he forcefully dragged her in there, why did she not fight and tell him to stop? Even a young girl would fight hard if someone tried to drag them into a dressing room unwillingly. She has opportunities to fight him bêfore he pulled her into the dressing room as well as opportunity to call help after he shut the door and when he assaulted her in the dressing room.

Why would an unwilling woman not put up any fight nor yell out for help during the entire incident? Everything seems to point out she was willing.....
ga10

ga10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Wed May 10, 2023 4:24 pm

He pulled his wacker out and hoping to score it for free. Unbeknownst to him, he now has to cough up 5 mils ..

Don't worry, mít bầy đàn cuồng chump sẽ vận động gây quỹ cho lão ta trả tiền đó mà . Vài bữa nữa Love sẽ thấy chương trình gây quỹ của Mít bầy đàn cuồng chump với tên : "Hãy Cứu 45 với 5 Chiệu bồi thường vì tội hiếp dâm"

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958 gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958 gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958 gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958 gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by Tu* Khoai Wed May 10, 2023 4:27 pm

ga10 wrote:
Why would an unwilling woman not put up any fight nor yell out for help during the entire incident?  Everything seems to point out she was willing.....

The easy answer is that that sex maniac already shoved his wacker to victim so quick that the victim was in "shock and awe"

HEY CHUMP! YOU'RE FIRED

CHUMP AKA THE BIG LIE

gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958 gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958 gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958 gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958 gùi Bác Trump thua 5 triệu đồng tội cưỡng dâm 2023431958
Tu* Khoai

Tu* Khoai

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveStory08 Wed May 10, 2023 4:41 pm

Tu* Khoai wrote:

He pulled his wacker out and hoping to score it for free.  Unbeknownst to him, he now has to cough up 5 mils ..

Don't worry, mít bầy đàn cuồng chump sẽ vận động gây quỹ cho lão ta trả tiền đó mà .  Vài bữa nữa Love sẽ thấy chương trình gây quỹ của Mít bầy đàn cuồng chump với tên : "Hãy Cứu 45 với 5 Chiệu bồi thường vì tội hiếp dâm"

Haha that’s a high price to pay

LoveStory08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top